Siete - Lo siento y adios

Hari

"MinHo?" I question, he turns around whilst brushing his teeth. He makes a 'huh' noise.
"What happened? Why am I here?" I ask, confused whilst panicking.
"Whoa. Hari chill. You passed out at that party last night so i brought you here since i didn't know where your host family live" He answers, spitting out the toothpaste and rinsing his mouth out with mouthwash.
"Because of a fight YOU instigated." I snap. Clearly unhappy with his actions,
"Ethan did nothing wrong, and you might've just ruined something I had with someone i really liked!!" I build up my anger. Balling my fists and shouting. MinHo looked hurt, he then scoffed before taking my fists and holding them, rubbing his thumbs against my hand and relaxing my breaths.
"Listen Hari, I'm sorry I was jealous...I just...don't think I'm over you.." He trained off. Shock slapping me in the face as my jaw dropped.
"I should've told you sooner and things might have been different, you might not have left for here, we might have been together, you might have liked me instead of him." he released his grip on my hands before walking out of the bathroom, my face was still struck with shock.
"Just go, I'm sorry i messed up your life here" He says, a single tear running down his cheek as I began to silently sob.
"MinHo... this isn't fair! Why didn't you tell me?" I say to him from inside the bathroom, sliding onto the cold tiled floor. "I'm not leaving, I can't lose you MinHo you're one of my best friends" tears racing down my cheeks,
"You were my first love MinHo, but you won't be the last and I'm sorry but I.." I trailed off,
"Like Ethan." MinHo finished my sentence, "I get it, I'm sorry for messing things up. I love you Hari." MinHo crouches on the bathroom floor. I gesture for a hug as he gives in and sits on the floor with me, melting into a hug.
"I love you too MinHo, but I can't be with you..." I say, with my head being cradled in his neck as his head rested on mine.
"I know Hari...I know." He says, removing his arms from around me, standing up before helping me up.
"I should go," I say as i stumble out of the bathroom, my eyes were red and stinging from the crying. My braid done by MinHo while i was asleep was now loose. His silk pajamas clung yo my figure as I left the hotel room. Heartbroken, stressed, but confused most of all.

————-

After arriving back at the Vishwakumar household, Hari's tear stained cheeks caught the attention of a certain skater boy stood outside. Ethan jogged over to Hari, concerned and apologetic. he placed a hand on her cheek and wiping the tear stains with his thumb, she smiled up at him, leaning into his hand.

"Hari.., I'm sorry for how I acted last night, it was selfish and i was jea—" Ethan was cut off by Hari's lips melting onto his. The kiss was passionate, fast but not rushed. Breaking the kiss by slowly pulling back, Ethan smiled before speaking up.

"I've wanted to do that ever since you yelled at me for ruining your friend's car" He grinned down at Hari. Her hands were now resting on his chest.

"Me too." Hari agrees, she then grabs his hand before dragging him. Running down the street as he leads her to his house.

————-

Ethan's house was a small one story house, the living room washed down with pale yellow walls, plants dotted around the whole house. It looked homely,

"Mama ¿estás aquí?"
(Mum, are you here?)
Ethan shouts as they both enter the house.
"Si ¿pero dónde estabas anoche?"
(Yes, but where were you last night?)
An angry voice belonging to Ethan's mother came from the kitchen.
"La casa de mi amigo"
(my friend's house) Ethan replies
'where was he last night then if he wasn't home?' Hari thought to herself. Ethan then walks down the hall to the kitchen, still holding Hari's hand. Ethan's mother greets her son with a smile before looking Hari up and down, confused as to who the girl holding her sons hand in her kitchen was
"¿Tu novia?"
(Your girlfriend?) She asks, not knowing Hari's Mexican heritage. Ethan turns to Hari, she nods before he responds.

"Este es Hari, mi novia"
(This is Hari, my girlfriend)

——————

SUMMER IS HERE FOR US YEAR ELEVENS!! Which means very frequent updates now, so be prepared to be pissed off by my almost daily updating, On friday i did karaoke and oh my god i kinda ate up hips don't lie. Tomorrow I'm gonna see the little mermaid tomorrow bc my besties mum has paid for my trio to go see it as an end to exams like what an absolute doll🏄‍♀️