➢ ˗ˏˋ BOOK ࿐

"can you even handle it?~"

"HARU!''

He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Ryohei's voice along with the loud noise of the table he hit

"Y-yeah?"

"I've been explaining something to you and you didn't even pay attention" he uttered as he raised an eyebrow

He knows that Haru is spacing out just now but what's on his mind?

"You okay?" He asked

"Yeah, of course. I'm sorry, what is it again?" Haru replied while standing at the counter

Ryohei escaped a deep sigh and just let it slide. He then take a seat while there's no customers yet.

"You should've just skip work if you're having a problem to deal with. You look stupid when you're staring at nothing while I'm talking here" Ryohei replied

He stretched his arms and feel comfortable around him since there's only two of them at the convenience store.

"N-no, I don't have any problem. I just..."

He stopped when he realized that it was kind of embarassing to tell it directly.

How can he even tell it, sounding more underrated?

"You just what?"

He asked in confusion.

But then, Haru get out of the counter just to take another step closer to Ryohei in which confused him more. He has been acting differently today and it's kinda weird for him to see.

"Can you tell me about what you said before? The ployamorus?... Pilyomorus?'

"Polyamorous."

"Yes! T-that one!" Haru quickly hit the table beside the seat they're sitting.

"Can you explain it to me?" He asked

Ryohei only stare at him before letting out a sigh

"It's when a girl or someone has more than one lover or life partner. It can be two or three, I don't know." Ryohei replied.

The curiosity in Haru's eyes can be seen yet no words followed after the explanation he uttered.

"Why did you asked?" Ryohei added

Haru only tilt his head and looked away. Ryohei knew from that, he's in a deep thoughts once again.

"How did you know that kind of thing? Is it even real?" Haru's another question as his gaze locked on Ryohei.

"Why do you have so many questions anyway?"

He was shut once again when Ryohei asked the same thing.

"Oh, I knew it! Let me take a guess. You and the two—"

Without any hesitation, Haru covered his mouth when at the same time, two customers entered the convenience store.

"You're so fucking load bro..." Haru whispered before greeting the customer.

Just like he always does, he will just fake a smile and act like a friendly guy towards them.

Ryohei just let it slide yet he can feel the irritation Haru caused.

As the time had passed with the both of them staying at the convenience, Haru was already cleaning when Ryohei just watched him doing his cleaning.

"Hey Haru, so am I actually right that you and the two guys..."

He didn't finish the sentence but his gaze tells the rest of his question.