Part:2:- Manager of Fab5

She ran into the flower shop from where she often buys flowers for chachi....

- good morning aunty. She smiled genuinely on that elderly woman, who was taking about her tored saree with some customer

- good morning beta. Her smile lifted up her mood....

- aunty I need flowers like this, in this pattern. She stared picking the flowers....

- ok beta, wait haan, mein abhi banake deti Hu.

She prepared the unique bucket of 87 flowers selected by her cute consumer. It costed her 2 thousands and she paid 2 thousands and 500 hundreds.....

- I know aunty, Aapke saare paise you spend behind your children's padhai na? Keep this 500 thousands from my side, at least you can buy a cheap saree.

Don't worry, I'm paying for this from my pocket, I got a job today! She whispered and giggled.....

As she moved in that small shop, her dupatta got stuck with the rose thrones. She gently pulled it out and looked back with messy hairs as she heard...

- upar wala tujhe saare jahan ki saari khushiyan de...
She smiled.

Her Smile could life up a wither rose.....

Her kindness can make the demon kneel down for the stars.....

But don't think she can't fight, because her strength could make the clouds rain after a long drought.

She ran out with flowers in her hand, as it was raining, her baby pink anarkali was already half wet, her hairs were dripping.

She still entered at the room. She need to ask permission but she couldn't break the mesmerising silence in the room.

He was sitting Infront of that piano in his black jacket upon his white shirt.

He isn't a demon who will destroy the world, he is just a monster who will keep calm unless you provoke them.

His anger could burn the world, but only he knows how much burnt he is.....

He was playing that smoothing tune, though his hands hurt a bit, no one can understand because of his expression.....

Everyone was drowned in the tune, the room was glazed with black and purple lights. It felt like a fairytale around. Who is the prince? Who is the fairy? Who knows?

He closed his eyes, the lyrics in his mind, he could only imagine her with this tune. Beautiful, the word is....

Their beautiful memories started coming Infront of them....

They danced together at Raghav's birthday party....

Under the shower they hugged when Cabir knocked....

They danced at musiciana...

And then, the most painful night....

The night at the forest, the nights in the hospital, everything stared coming Infront of them.....

She hold her breath as if it can break that glassy dreamy vibes....

But he heard her footsteps, as soon as he inhaled her pretty perfume, his opened his eyes, his hands stopped in a certain tune and everybody clapped for him.