In for a suprise

You wake up the next morning at the usual time , relieved that (Y/FN) *Your friend name* was no longer able to order you around ..
You take out your phone immediately checked YouTube to see if Socks posted the twitch video .. To your relief , he did (Even though you think videos take like HOURS to edit).. You watch the video , and as "Amogus" said , He was just reacting to other streamers on another account .. But what catches your eye was the name of the account .. Your heart sinks when you see it

Inlovewithamogus

You feel like your hearts about to explode ..

You were talking with Socks ..

You were LITERALLY talking with THE  Socksfor1 yesterday ..

You watch the rest of the video .. You see him talk to multiple streamers .. And you weren't in the video .. You feel a bit relieved since you've always been too shy to be in front of MILLIONS of people .. But that didn't make matters better .. You talked to your most favourite person in the world yesterday ..

Your thoughts drifted off to how nice he was and how he mentioned NOTHING about him being a youtuber .. He did mention that he streams quite a bit .. But never in a million years would you have thought that he was Socksfor1 ..
Wait.. He gave you his number ..
No- No way in HECK are you calling him ..

Your sudden argument in your mind was cut off by a phone ringing ..
You look at your phone and see a saved number calling ..

"Amongus 👺"

You panic and stare at the ringing phone for a moment until it stopped buzzing .. The tag was hilarious but you can't bring yourself to laugh ..
You sigh as the ringing finally stopped ..

The whole day you were trying to process the fact that you met Socks.. You feel very bad for the fact that you ignored all his calls , But you need more time to wrap your head around everything ..
That night you stream again , A bit unsure ..
Your friend can't join you since they were having a dinner out ..
You're playing among us (ironically) and you just got imposter ..
You're focused on the game until you saw a familiar name tag ..

Inlovewithamogus: Perfect imposter run ?

You're shocked at first but quickly recover ..
"H- Umm Hi" You stutter , Not prepared at all ..

Inlovewithamogus: Is something wrong ?

*A/N : I'm extremely sorry about this scene being cringe but I haven't got enough sleep T_T*

"I um .. checked Socks' video yesterday .. Was just a little surprised.." You say ..
You didn't get a response for some time

Inlovewithamogus : Right .. So , What's your plan ?
Inlovewithamogus : You should kill that person right there ..

You hum and kill red ..

Inlovewithamogus : Nice .. Is things like gonna be embarrassing between us lol ..?

Inlovewithamogus : I mean , I don't want you to feel awkward or anything .. I feel like we could be good friends ..

You're caught off guard as he kindly asks you this ..
"N-no that's not what I meant .. I'd love to be friends too" You say , panicked..

Inlovewithamogus : :0 ? Wait , Get green ..

The game goes on and you surprisingly win .. You two talk for a bit more and you feel comfortable around him again .. You stop the stream extremely late again .. And as you were about to go to bed , You hear your phone 'ding' ..
You check it and see that you've gotten a discord message...

Socksfor1 : Hey , You up yet ?

You feel bold as you type ..

Yeah , And I'm pretty sure this is
stalking

Socksfor1: Who cares dude ..

The IRS ???

Socksfor1 : lol sure .. Anyway , I was wondering if you wanted to play some amongus tomorrow?

You're literally kept me for sleeping  just so you could ask me that ?

Socksfor1 : Pretty much ..

You pause for a bit and roll your eyes ..

Yeah .. Alright ..

Socksfor1 : Noice .. See you tmr .. Night ...

K night ..

You sigh as you put down your phone and fall into bed .. You push all thoughts from your mind as you get dragged into
sleep..