13. Bella Hadid x Tyler the Creator

It was the Summer of 2014. I can still hear her sweet laughter like the perfect symphony, her green eyes on mine as I hung onto her every word. Bella Hadid. She was perfect, but she was also 17.

Tyler watched as Bella sung along to the Mac Demarco record, her hands running through her hair as Tyler drove them down the streets of Los Angeles.

He examined her, noticing the way the wind flowed through her brown locks, the brown freckles that dotted her beautiful face.

"Tyler!"

Bella yelled out, hanging on to the edge of the leather seat as Tyler steered the car in circles, the tyres skidding as he sped up.

He laughed, finding her wide eyes and pure excitement to be captivating. There was something so pure about Bella Hadid just being her.

Wearing a white blouse, flared blue jeans and a pair of Steve Madden heels. How does she manage the heat?

Tyler pulled up to the drive-thru of a McDonalds, the two deciding to sit and eat on the hood of his BMW E30 in the Parking Lot.

"You're a dumbass, you know that?" The taller man commented, making Bella's head snap up.

"What? Why?" The brunette asked.

"Ms Share Your Sprite headass!"

Tyler laughed, the model grinned sheepishly.

"Asshole. You know you love me too much to stay mad," Bella teased.

And that he did.

The two smiled back at one another as they both leaned in to sip from the same plastic cup, their white straws slurping at once.

He definitely didn't expect things to take such a turn after they hopped back in his car, Bella shifting over to straddle his lap.

"B, what are you-"

Her pouty pink lips claimed his own, her kisses were slow and intimate, just how he imagined they'd be.

Tyler's hand ran through her long hair, his other one cupped her face as their kiss deepened.

She was too young but he wasn't complaining, at least not right now with her dainty hand down his pants.

"Shhh, no talking. It's just us now."

Bella instructed, the only sounds in the vehicle being his low groans and her hushed seductive whispers.

"F-fuck,"

He breathed, watching as she leaned over the cupholder to lower her head, her warm mouth wrapped around him.

His hand was roped in her locks, pulling on them to encourage her to continue.

Tyler could only let out a series of curses and whimpers as her tongue swirled around the length of his balls.

"Feels good, huh?" Bella's smoky voice murmured, softly giggling at his eager nodding.

"Yeah....damn,"

He managed to say, his release quickly catching up to him with an explosive few spurts inside her waiting mouth.

Damn indeed.