End

Taehyung was sitting in the park, leaning back on the bench, eyes closed due to the stinging pain from controlling all the tears. It's 8 at night, and his phone has ringed a lot of times but he paid no attention to it -- it's like nothing is going inside his brain. 

His mind is filled with all the talks he had with the company's CEO. He doesn't know what he should do, he is messed up looking like a drunkard sitting on the park bench for hours.

'What should I do? How is everything going to be managed if this job of mine is gone? Should I go home and discuss it with Kook?'

"Koo" he unconsciously whispered when his husband's thought struck his mind and he sat straight on the bench with a horrified expression. 

'Shit. Koo... How would I tell him this? How would I tell him that the face he used to admire and can't stop praising about is the only one that is getting them into such big trouble?'

He felt disgusted by himself. He felt disgusted by his body and face. If he wasn't so good-looking then nobody would have taken interest in him and he would be living a perfect life. 

His eyes again become teary but he controlled his tears for the nth time making his eyes sting more. His phone again rang and he glanced at the caller ID - 'Love 💕.' Sighing, he silenced the phone but his eyes widened when he read the time. He stood up from the bench going towards his car.

'For fuck sake Taehyung, you sat in that park for more than 5 hours doing nothing and even ignoring the calls of your precious husband. How many more mistakes are you going to do? How much more disappointing could you get?' 

His thoughts spoke and he almost agreed with them. After all, from today onwards, he is gonna be a disappointment only, to everyone, most notably to his husband and his precious child who calls his dad a superhero. 

'Baby, your dadda is not a superhero anymore. I don't know how I am gonna face my baby and my love whose eyes always held proudness for me in them.' His mind is filling him with toxic thoughts and he is agreeing to it -- like he has accepted those thoughts.

----------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook was on the verge of crying. He doesn't know where his husband is. "Tae, pls pick up your call, I'm getting so worried right now." He again blinked the small tears that started forming in his eyes when the call went unanswered again. His mind is filled with lots of negative thoughts but he is trying his best to calm himself down, to not worry his son.

Jungkook received a call from Jun's classmate's mother that Taehyung had not yet come to pick up Jun. Jungkook frowned and immediately checked his messages but nothing from Taehyung was there and that angered him. 

'If you weren't able to pick up Jun then you should have at least informed me. He is waiting for so long.' He mumbled and called him but the call was left unanswered. So he immediately packed up his things and went out of the office to pick up Jun. Everything was fine, though Jungkook was initially angry but then he understood that something urgent might have come up.

He was trying Taehyung's call continuously for the past few hours but to his worry, it was always left unanswered. It was past 8 and Jungkook felt like passing out from the amount of things that were going on inside his mind.

"Appa... Appa... When is dadda coming?" Jun who was playing inside his room, came outside, tugging his papa's pants and spoke.

Jungkook crouched down and gulped the lump forming in his throat. "Baby, your dadda is coming in some time. He had an important meeting today, that's why he is late."

A pout formed on Jun's face, disappointed as he planned to tell his dadda about how wonderful he had been today. If it was some other situation, then Jungkook might have cooed at the tiny human in his arms but today his mind is just praying for his husband's safety.