Volume 2 Chapter 3: The Quest

Alice Watson:"Hasani, I have a question for you. "

Was his response  yet he started  discussing  how to proceed  on proceed with getting  married to the Prince Dalas Cunningham

So they went  out and waited on a carriage  then tried  to   stop a carriage.

After  a while,  a carriage  was stopped and they followed towards  the holy  captial  of the  Holy League.

As arriving within  Niquata  and the prince  also the royal family  was walking  within  the  market  so they stopped the carriage.

As they left  Alice Watson  started attempting to unify  the  two nations but she failed  at doing so.

After he started  checking  his stats.

HP: 200 used/+4000
Dex: 100 used/+2000
Str: 100 used /+100
MP: 100 Used/ +14,100

After checking  his bonus  stats given  by the stats points.

He started  escorting  Alice Watson  along Camela  into a nearby  carriage  area.

They encountered  two gaurds   then  they  entered  a carriage  and  headed  out  back  to  their  homeland.

As time  went  by,  Olivia  appeared  and  submitted some tax reforms,  requests from the people  and requests  for new laws to keep  certain  troops  in  check.

After 1 week  of clearing  and doing  everything.

He found  himself  at level  50.

With being  at level  50, he gained  150 stats so he started  assigning  the stats  according to the  build  he wanted.

After that,  he started  collecting  materials from the monster  pets.

'Those monsters  from monster girls dreams  and breeding  farm are so hot.' Hasani  thought.

Without  further  a do , he wanted to capture  a rat  girl.

So he started  checking the system.

Message  from the  Arita

You can capture  a  rat girl  with  a soul capsule

Needed  materials for soul capsule.

5 Steel, 1 slime flesh, 100 MP and 1 material  to make  glass.

You can try talking  to the creature and  growing  a bound with said  creature but the choices are up to you.