Renle:Why him?

Ship:Renle
Genre:Heartbreak
Angst

Renjun sat on his bed, his eyes glaring at his phone screen. He clenched his fists, feeling his anger boiling inside him. How could Chenle do this to him? He scrolled through his messages and saw a conversation between his boyfriend and Jisung. Chenle had been cuddling and crying to Jisung.

Renjun slammed his phone down, feeling hurt and betrayal. How could Chenle seek comfort and affection from another person? Renjun felt a flashback come over him, memories of a time where he had been crying and alone, and Chenle was not there for him.

But Renjun didn't want to bring up that old wound. Instead, he decided to confront Chenle about his behavior. He waited for him to come home, knowing that he needed to talk to him about what was going on.

Chenle walked into the room, seeing the anger on Renjun's face. "What's wrong?" he asked, looking concerned.

Renjun stood up, looking at Chenle with hurt in his eyes. "Why were you cuddling and crying to Jisung? Why did you seek comfort from him instead of me?"

Chenle looked taken aback, as if he didn't know what Renjun was talking about. But Renjun could see the guilt in his eyes, and he knew that there was something more going on.

Suddenly, Chenle's expression changed, and he looked at Renjun with anger. "You have no right to be asking me that question," he said, his voice firm.

Renjun felt the argument escalating, the tension in the room growing with every passing moment. "What do you mean I have no right? I'm your boyfriend, I should be the one you go to for comfort," he said, his voice raising.

Chenle took a deep breath, his eyes shining with unshed tears. "You cheated on me," he said, his voice shaking.

Renjun felt his heart drop, the memories of his infidelity flooding back to him. He knew he had messed up, but he didn't think Chenle had found out.

"How did you find out?" he asked, his voice barely audible.

Chenle took a step forward, the anger in his eyes replaced by hurt. "I caught you, Renjun. I saw you kissing Donghyuck, but you never knew I was there," he said, his voice breaking.

Renjun felt his knees weaken, the guilt of his actions crushing him. He had betrayed the one person who meant everything to him.

"I'm sorry, Chenle. I'm so sorry," he whispered, tears streaming down his face.

Chenle looked at him, his eyes softening. "I know you are. But you can't expect me to just forget about it and move on," he said, his voice filled with sadness.

Renjun nodded, knowing that he had to earn Chenle's trust back. He took a step towards him, reaching out to hug him. Chenle hesitated for a moment, but eventually allowed Renjun to wrap his arms around him.

As they stood there, holding each other, Renjun wondered if he would ever be able to make things right between them. But for now, all he could do was hold Chenle close, and promise to never make the same mistake again.