CHAPTER 14-SURPRISE

PLZ VOTE AND COMMENT

IN THE MORNING

AUTHOR POV

Aryan wakes up and seeing his wife beside him gives a relief. But suddenly he became sad by thinking about their past. How much he insulted her and easily told her to get the divorce. He pat her head and give a forhead kiss , the tears were flowing through his eyes.
The drop of his tears fell on her cheeks and she woke up. After seeing tears on his eyes, she gets scared.

Rachna- what happened? Why are you crying??

Aryan- I am sorry.

Rachna- it's okay don't cry like this.

Aryan- no it's not. I insulted you and even told you to get the divorce , I hurt such a pure soul. And you are so innocent that you forgave me .

He started crying.

Rachna- don't cry like this . I know you hurt me but I know you were depressed and confused at that time your brain and heart were fighting at the same time.

He nodded. She started moving towards her washroom by wrapping towel around her body. After some time they both got freshen up.

When she started opening the door he grab her hand pinned her to the wall. He said in her ears in a deep and husky voice.

Aryan- I have a suprise for you. I will send the dress in the evening . Be read by 6 pm. Don't get late.

Shivers running down through her spine . She nodded her head as a yes.

Aryan- I want words Mrs aryan.

Rachna- ok--ok .

She blushes and ran away. A smile crept on his lips he laughed slightly and towards tge downstair.

By seeing both of them the smiles are crept to all the members . Aryan and Rachna the both get confused. They asked what happened in unision.

Suhana- nothing, but what happened between both of you at night??

Gauri- yaa, some screaming sounds were coming at night.

Gauri- were you beating my daughter?

They both get shy and all the family members laughed. Rachna had gone to make breakfast and aryan is playing with his.

After 1 hour

All of them are sitting in the living room. Suddenly, rachna's father came. Aryan's father hugged him and welcome.

Shahrukh- plz sit

Rachna's Father( from now I will use F for father)- No, actually I don't have time to sit here.

Rachna hugged him and asked him for what he has came.

Rachna's F- actually I know after few months they both get divorced *pointing towards aryan and rachna* so I thought to take my daughter to my home. Why would she live here and get hurt everyday?

Suddenly aryan come by folding his hands.

Aryan- I'm sorry dad. You can't do that because we have started loving each other. Please forgive me. I promise your daughter will live like a queen.

Rachna's F- I'm sorry dear.

Rachna- dad plz forgive him for my sake plz dad.

He nodded and then left.

IN THE EVENING

Rachna got ready and suddenly the driver came and told her that aryan had send him.
She nodded and gone with driver. They rached to a beautiful palace she started moving towards the palace and see that everything is decorated beautifully and everywhere is written sorry.

There is a note placed in a table. In the note there is written to come on the roof. When she reached the roof aryan bent on his kness by grabbing ring.

Aryan- rachna!! I didn't proposed anyone in my life and also I don't know how to do it but..

Aryan- " will you marry me again?" I promise, I know you were not my first but I guarented you , you will be my last and forever.

Rachna- ye- yes she wears the ring and hugged him.

The night went beautiful for them with their sweet words .

HOPE YOUOVE THIS CHAPTER

VOTE+
COMMENT+

LOVE YOU!!
BYE!!