Hat Trick

It was already the Australian Grand Prix and it's been half a week since we got back from Rome

After the night with Charles, that was the best thing that has ever happened to me, we fell asleep. The next morning we realized Liv wasn't back in the room and we found out Liv and Carlos heard us... So they slept at the other room.

I was really embarrassed but Charles didn't mind it. I never thought it would happen but it did, and it was world-shattering. This was my first orgasm and I don't know how I lived without one.

For the rest of the week we traveled all around Rome. We visited the Pisa Tower, the Colosseum, we went on a cruise and basically did anything the city of Rome has to offer.

Charles and I also made out a lot. And I mean a lot. Like we could never have enough.

We had a great time, although Charles and Carlos had to be super discreet and luckily, no one recognized us. We haven't seen any pictures of them from this week online.

On Tuesday, we went back home and they went back to Monaco. Carlos is staying with Charles at his home in Monaco even though he lives in Madrid, so they flew back together.

Since then, I've been working on the painting of F1-75 for Charles. I'm almost done, and I should be able to give it to him at the next Grand Prix which is held in Azerbaijan. It'll probably be finished before since that race is in a month from now.

It's Friday and I'm sitting in the Red-Bull garage. I wish I could just go over to Ferrari's garage and talk to Charles, kiss him, hug him, but I can't.

Since we got back, I talked to Charles almost every day and I really want to see him this weekend. Not just on the paddock passing by or on the podium but on a date.

Practice 1 just started and I'm bored. Practice is always boring and there's no action. I just have nothing better to do than sit here and watch the screen with boredom.

I'm sitting next to my dad who's looking at all of these numbers on the screen. I have no idea about what they mean except for the lap times.

I see that Charles isn't out of the pit yet and I really want to see him so I tell dad "Hey dad, Lando isn't out yet so I'm just gonna go and say hi." Dad is completely fine with me being friends with other drivers, but he won't be so calm about Charles. He hates him with passion.

"Sure sweetheart. Just be careful on the way there." He says and I head outside to the Ferrari garage which is right beside our garage.

Charles is not in the car yet so I walk inside quietly, trying to keep the attention off of me since everyone are busy with the car.

"Charles." I whisper and he looks around to find the voice. When he sees me he basically runs over to me and hugs me. We're at the side of the garage so no one really notices.

"I missed you." I said.
"I missed you too. So much." He says against my neck in that sexy voice of his.
"How can you even be here?" He asks me
"I lied and said I was going to say hi to Lando since he isn't out yet."