𝗈𝗇𝖾

𝗢𝗡𝗘 : 𝖡𝖠𝖢𝖪 𝖨𝖭 𝖡𝖠𝖱𝖢𝖤𝖫𝖮𝖭𝖠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     𝗔𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗦𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗜𝗡 the car, observing each building and structure that they passed, reminiscing the past and awaiting to see if anything had changed within the four years she had been away.

To her conclusion so far, Barcelona hadn't changed. There were the odd few new shops, but Barcelona was still bustling with people, the architect still maintained it's intricacy and overall still managed to make Adriana's chest bloom with a warm comfort. She was home.

Barcelona was the place of her childhood, the place she will forever call her home. Here she went to school, learnt how to ride a bike, made all her friends, first fell in love, she had it all here and it was time she made her return.

Sure, she has the possibility of reuniting with those she were once close to, but when they were professional footballers whom were playing for one of the biggest teams in the world, undeniably being some of the best youngsters out there, it was highly unlikely.

"Where's your head at?" A deeper british voice asked besides the young female.

She turned to see the brunette male she had grown to greatly care for within the past four years of her time in London. He'd been the first person she managed to convent with, helping her greatly with her English, helping her through school — he helped bring her to her feet within the foreign place she'd arrived alone.

"Nowhere really, just thinking. It's kind of weird being back." She hummed as he grabbed her hand, caressing it with his thumb, a reassuring smile gracing his face.

"You'll settle in soon, it'll be as if you never left."

Adriana nodded unconvincingly, "I'm not too sure about that." Her voice was quiet as she mumbled, turning her head away from the man besides her back, to the view of Barcelona just outside the car window.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Adriana stepped inside her new apartment, observing it closely, it wasn't too small but definitely not big, the smell of fresh paint lingered in the air.

"What do you think?" The male asked as he approached her, his arm wrapping around her shoulders as he watched her carefully, trying to figure out what her expression meant.

"It's nice, Logan. You've done a good job." She smiled, facing him, leaning into his figure.

"But...?" He urged on, noticing there was something she wasn't quite telling him.

"But, I'm exhausted and hungry, it's getting late and if I don't eat soon, I'm going to collapse."

Logan shook his head, laughing airy. "You're so dramatic, Ana. I'll order some food whilst you change."

Adriana nodded her head, trying to find her way to the bedroom. When she reached to the new space, she placed one of her bags on the bed, stripping herself from her clothes and changing into some fresh pyjamas.

She sat on the edge of the bed, turning on her phone, and noticing a new message from a rather familiar face.

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 (𝟭) 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘