𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘 : 𝖠𝖭 𝖠𝖶𝖪𝖶𝖠𝖱𝖣 𝖤𝖭𝖢𝖮𝖴𝖭𝖳𝖤𝖱

━━━━━━━━━━━━━

     𝗔𝗗𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗔 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗠𝗔𝗬𝗔'𝗦 apartment up until seven pm. The duo had lost track of time whilst engaging in topics such as what they'd been up to and had missed since they'd been apart from one another.

Undeniably, Adriana had a great time. Seeing Maya again was like a breath of fresh air, the two were known to be extremely close and reuniting after such a long time was refreshing and somewhat comforting. That was for the two, at least - not for Logan.

When Adriana arrive back at her new shared apartment, she continuously apologised to Logan for her being back as late as she was, he however was fuming.

Complaining how she never stuck to a correct time schedule, already leaving him alone in a foreign country - a country which he ignored the fact that he had quite a vast amount of friends - and how she was already failing at keeping her word.

No matter how much she'd apologise profusely, it weren't enough. The night ended with her curled up on the couch with a loose blanket upon her, and Logan in their shared bed. A particularly great full-first day in Barcelona.

The next day Logan and Adriana merely pushed their argument aside and acted as if nothing had happened. They both used the day to organise their apartment and unpack everything.

Before Adriana had even realised, they day had come to an end. With both her and Logan ignoring the past argument she headed to their shared room, quickly checking her phone before she slept.

𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗛𝗔𝗩𝗘 (𝟭) 𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗚𝗘

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝘀🧍‍♂️

Bells🧍‍♂️
Oy
Ana

Adriana
Jude it's like 1am on a Tuesday
Which normal person is awake at this time
on a Tuesday.

Bells🧍‍♂️
You are?

Adriana
Well yeah
But you train and stuff so you have no excuse.

Bells🧍‍♂️
Sorry mum 🙄
I got a response for Barcelona

Adriana
Oh! What did they say?

Bells🧍‍♂️
They'll interview you on Thursday and contact
you about it.
I gave them your number and they said they'll
give you more information about it

Adriana
Thank you Jude 🫶🏻

Bells🧍‍♂️
Of course Ana
Am I you're favourite Bellingham now?

Adriana
Am I your favourite Candella?

Bells🧍‍♂️
Point made

Adriana
😚

Bells🧍‍♂️
I'm going now
I'm too tired and I have training at like 9
So goodnight my second favourite Candella ❤️