Vol 1. Ch 1:Proposition

A/N:Hey guys Happy New Year, glad to finally get this chapter going with this new year. As my new year's resolution I'll be putting more effort into this along with my other stories. That way you guys won't be waiting for long. I'll try my very best to get new chapters out as soon as possible. Well here's the first chapter enjoy.
_________________________________

-Present Day, Vale-

The night was very calm yet bustling as the streets of Vale were filled with life as many places from Restaurants to Entertainment buildings we're filling that life as people came to have dinner, hang out, going out on a date or enjoying time with family. Amongst this crowd a big group of individuals consists of one girl and Seven boys were walking down the street.

"Wow. I never thought Vale would be this busy." One grey haired boy said as he walks around in a fast pace as he looks around the city.

"This place is certainly different from Vacuo." The red haired guy says with a surprisingly Spanish accent.

"Though I do feel bad for the vendors. They do get distracted so easily." He said as he taps one of the vendors in the shoulder as he looks to the left while the boy goes to the opposite side and took a apple without him noticing. The boy was about to eat it but was whacked in the head by the taller grey haired boy as he grabs the apple and throws back in the pile as the vendor jumped from that as he looks around in confusion.

"And We don't steal, you know the oath Edward." The taller grey haired boy said to his comrade.

"Yes yes, "live up to the ancestors expectations."" The boy known as Edward said as he runs his mouth about their oath.

"Exactly."

"I get it man. I mean we do that when we're in mistral, we do this every time and they don't notice." Edward tells his friend.

"That's because it's a daily occurrence there. Here stuff like that rarely happens." The guy replies back.

"Oh that makes perfect since why the people here seem more...carefree and joyful." Edward said as he was about pickpocket another pedestrian but was stopped by the taller boy.

"Yes. So please refrain from taking advantage of their generosity." He replies more sternly.

"Ok fine. Jeez."

"Here we are boys. The Emerald hotel." The blonde girl said as she points out to a hotel across the street.

"Please not another Motel. I can't stand spending the night anywhere there." The tall grey haired boy said in disgust.

"Come on man it's just a hotel. There's nothing wrong with it."

"If the staff is made up all humans then I'm sorry I can't." Their friend retorted.

"Oh come on hermano, it's not like they're gonna know who we are. I'm sure you'll be fine." The red haired guy says to him.

"I'd rather sleep outside than be in there."

"Ok Peter listen you need to keep that in check because we're gonna be in a school. Got it?" The dark haired boy explain this time.

"Crystal." The guy known as Peter replied before walking up ahead. The two boys stand back as they continued their conversation.

"You better keep an eye on him Aladar." The boy with black hair says.

"Don't worry Ben I will." The boy known as Aladar answers his friend. Before he saw a store not far from across the street "From Dust Till Dawn"
"Hey you guys go on without me. I'm gonna check this store out."