Larissa 💧⭐️

Not requested but still gonna write it.🤝 I'm alive woohooo
It's really bad😭 I'm tired and idk I just wanted to post smt-

Warnings: short af (just like urlocalsimp69)

Wordcount: ≈720

________________________________

Your POV

I'm on my way ro Larissas office, since she thought it would be a great idea to overwork herself again. That women needs to calm down I swear to god. Well since I'm a wonderful wife I take care of her most of the days and today was such one. Knocking softly on the big wodden door I waited for an answer. To my surprise there wasn't one.

I gently opened the door and stepped into her office. The fire was warming the room up. I first didn't notice Larissa but when I did I saw her asleep on her desk. A not so rare thing to happen. Normally I would just wake her and we'd go to bed. This time was different though. I knew how much she has been working lately, so the last thing I wanted to do was wake her up.

Scooping her in my arms, I carried her to the couch by the fire place. As I laid her down I noticed her cute little frown, she'd do when anyone would disturb her sleep. It's one of the many things I love about her.

You know it makes up for all the little annoying things about her. Like tiring herself out until complete exhaustion.

As I walked over too her desk to sort out the papers I noticed her laptop was still open. I know I shouldn't but my curiosity got the best of. I opened her browser and flew over it.

Y: What is the difference between Cola light and Cola zero?

I silently laughed to myself. It's a good question though.

Y: Mhmm, how long ago was the 2nd world war. Seriously Larissa- omg.
What to do when spider is in my room, Engagement rings, where to watch Carol, next Tom Odell concert, What is- hold up What?-

I scrolled back up to look if I just dreamed it or if it really was there.

Y: Oh god, Engagement rings...

I started to tear up a bit, feeling happy and overjoyed at the same time bad as I just ruined a surprise.

After that I closed her laptop and sorted out her papers. I sat down on the sofa chair next to her and waited until she'd wake up.

🦦Time skip brought to you by my nicotine consum🦦

I saw her moving a bit after like 2 hours. Thinking she'll wake up soon.
Staring at her I admired every feature of her face, mesmerised by every little detail. I really love this women to death.

L: Y/N?

Y: Hello darling.

I softly smiled at her, going over and taking her cheek in my hand.
I helped her up and led her to our shared bedroom where she immediately laid down again.

Y: Good night love.

L: Good night baby.

I kissed her and laid down beside her letting Larissa wrap her arms around my body. Falling asleep listening to her calm breathing.

I woke up to her shaking me gently. As I looked up I was greeted with her beautiful smile.

We spent the day just laying in bed, talking and laughing.

L: Hey uhm, I know this is not the most romantic place to ask but... I've been thinking about it for some time now and I love you. You've been so good to me the shole time. You take care of me, you show your love every day and I appreciate it so so much. You are there for me when nobody else is I can trust you with everything and I know you will never judge me and I- I want to spend the rest of my life with me.
W-will you marry me?

I stared at her in shock, tears welling up in my eyes again obviously I'll say yes. I felt like the most lucky person on planet earth right now.

Y: Are you joking?! OF COURSE I WILL!

I threw myself at her, hugging her as tight as I could. I sobbed happily in her neck.

Y: I love you so much Larissa oh my god.

I kissed her all over her face, smiling the whole time. I decided not to tell her I already knew. Maybe some day just not now.