how it all happened

How to train Your Dragon and Demon Slayer crossover.

I hope you all like this.

how it all happened

In the darkness and within the darkest shadows was a demon of lighting and death as he flew over the night sky.

But how did it all happen? Where did he came from?

900 years ago

Hiccup couldn't believe it that this had happened, toothless was captured in the middle of the killing ring, he was being hold down as his father stood in front of toothless

"Put it with the others," Stoick had told his men as his eyes turn and glare at his son with a face like thunderclouds of rage that could be seen in his eyes.

Hiccup was not so wise, hiccup move and ran over to his dad, "Please Dad," he begged, with sadness and sorrow in his eyes, "I know you're angry, but be angry at me, punish me!" Hiccup's eyes were pleading with his father now.

Those eyes that reminded him of his late wife every time he saw them. "Just don't hurt Toothless! Please!"

"The Dragon?" Incredulity filled Stoick's voice. "That's what you're worried about? Not the people you almost killed?"

"He was only trying to protect me, Dad! They're not that bad," hiccup try to tell his father.

"Not that bad?" Stoick bent down, closer to the boy's face. "They ve killed hundreds of us!" he roared.

"And we've killed thousands of them!" Hiccup roared right back.

Everyone was looking at the runt of the litter as none of them had ever seen him talk that way before especially to the chief, it didn't matter if he was his father or not, he was still the chief of berk.

"They raid us because they have to. If they don't bring enough food..." Hiccup stopped himself from finishing that sentence.

Nothing good could come from the Vikings knowing about the nest, He quickly changed the direction of his speech. "Look, they can be trained. We could learn to work together and finally and end this war by peace."

Stoick eyes had widen as the thunder clouds have strike, he backhanded hit his son in the face, hiccup Is wet flying and hit the floor.

Everyone gasp

Hiccup himself cannot believe it, his own father had hit him, sure they never had a good relationship but Stoick had never once hit him before.

Stoick Looking down at hiccup now, "You've thrown your lot in with them," he whispered. "You're not a Viking. You're not my son." Stoick had to swallow the suddenly hard lump in his throat before he could continue. "You're a traitor and a blasphemer!" he shouted.

He turned away from the boy he once called son, "Lock him up too."

Hiccup eyes were widen as he felt the arms of two strong Vikings grabbing onto him and pulling him out of the killing ring.

Water started filled up hiccup eyes as he was being taken away from toothless and everyone else.

He was silent as there was nothing hiccup could to say or do.

Later in a cell

Being a cramp box waiting for who knows what was to come, once those doors open hiccup knew His punishment would be decided, a traitor? A blasphemer?

He couldn't believe his own father had said those words, it broke his heart, who knows what could happen to him now.

they might send him to outcast Island, sell him as a slave to another Viking tribe who can make good use out of pile fishbones.