meeting the kamado siblings

Hiccup and toothless we're both laying down together until they heard the door open.

"stay here toothless, I'll be right back," hiccup said as he went downstairs to see who it was and he saw Tamayo and Yushiro had returned and they brought more guests.

However they were dragging someone in the building and there was a large ball in the person's mouth.

His eyes were glowing red and he looked very dangerous and There was a woman who was injured and was being help in.

Hiccup was about to ask but when he noticed one of them was wearing a demon slayer uniform and notice a katana it made hiccup go stiff.

"Umm? Misses Tamayo who are these people and who is this person you have tied up? Also who is the woman that that hurt?" Hiccup ask as he can still feel the burn from that katana.

"There is nothing to worry about, hiccup, I would like you to meet tanjiro kamado and nezuko kamado, they are both brother and sister and they need our help, this person had got turned into a demon and needs to be restrained, this woman got hurt by him and she needs help as well," Tamayo explain to him as they went all help.

Later

They were all now in a different room sitting down and the woman was resting.

"So let me get this straight, you all stumble across Muzan kibutsuji and he turned the person into a demon as a distraction and he bit this woman here?" Hiccup ask as he was so confused.

"Yes that man has got to stay restrained until we can get him under control," Tamayo said as she left to check the women.

Hiccup keep a close eye on the Demon Slayer as he knew he was from that group due to the uniform and the katana.

Hiccup didn't feel Comfortable being in this room and so he left, decided to sit right outside.

Tamayo came back and hiccup was listening to there Conversation, After a while of talking everything seem to be okay, Tamayo went to get them something to eat.

Hiccup had decided to go in and sit down but keep his distance away from the two siblings at the experience he had before was still nervous to be around them.

Tanjiro look at hiccup, "hi, I know we already met but I would still like to introduce myself, I'm tanjiro kamado and this is my sister nezuko kamado."

"Oh... hi to both of you," hiccup was still nervous to speak to them, he knew they were not dangerous but still it was always that memory that kept haunting him.

For over nine centuries there's only been a couple of times where Hiccup and toothless we're almost caught in sunlight and the fact that some type of katana was able to do that, it just frightened him to his core.

Tanjiro was able to sense the fear in hiccup and could tell what it could possibly be, he pulled out his katana, "are you afraid of this? You have nothing to worry about I'm not going to use to hurt you."

"I know, it's just not too long ago I met the demon slayers for the first time and for the 900 years I've been alive...?" Hiccup was cut off by tanjiro.

"NINE HUNDRED!!!???" tanjiro gasp and yelled in shock, it was surprised to know the other demon has been around for over 200 years but the one that was right in front of him was over 900?

"Yeah I know I'm very old," hiccup said as he look away kind of embarrassing.

"No... I'm sorry I just don't really understand that much about demons, I'm still learning about them, I'm trying to help my sister become human again," tanjiro explain.

Hiccup look back at him, "it's all right, I understand, I have been nervous about the katana thing, throughout the nine centuries it's only been a handful of times that me and toothless have both been almost caught in sunlight but some type of katana almost made me feel like it was sunlight it just hurt a lot, how is that possible?"

Tanjiro decided to explain, "well the swords are made from a special type of rock that's on top of a mountain, it's so high out that absorbs a lot of sunlight and the heat makes them very hot, it absorbs sunlight and they are made from the special blacksmiths into katanas for us demon slayers to use and decapitate a demon's head."

Hiccup was surprised, "so if that katana was able to cut my head off I could die from it?"

"Well, yes, but we're not going to do that, I'm sorry if the other demon slayers had given you any problems, we just never seen another demon before that is friendly," tanjiro explain.

Hiccup had started to feel a lot better as he could feel tanjiro Aura and he was truly a good person with a pure heart.

Hiccup smile

However all good moments were about to come to an end cuz out of nowhere a bunch of balls smashed through the walls.

Getting everyone alarm.

Toothless ran right up to hiccup and a fuse back together.

Ready and to fight whoever it was that dare to come and attack them.

To be continued

I hope you're all enjoying this story so far, just in case you're wondering hiccup can feel people's different auras and could tell rather not he's should trust them.

Although it's not really going to be something focus in the fan fiction all that much.

However quick question, should I bring more characters from my other favorite shows into this?

I have to and a couple more I think I will put in but I'm just asking all of you.

Also if any of you have any other questions about this fanfiction you are more than welcome to ask.