9/05/23

Dear diary,

Today was the end of exams week! 🤭🤭 I did so badly on the the philosophy and religion 32/50 😰 but either way it was interesting, so, basically the first exam was philosophy but one of the teachers came in and disturbed the exam so got in a lot of trouble, but that's okay because I don't like that teacher. After we had music which we needed headphone which is why the music teacher came in (to give us headphones). Last was drama (after lunch).

At lunch I saw my three best friends and other friends but the annoying person I told you about yesterday was there too being the biggest pick me (like usual) as possible. Thank god I got to go so soon and get lunch. Everyone wanted my salt (I steal free packets from the canteen at times) and then we found some salt, my packets were gone 😰😰 oopsies. But someone had some sour gum so it was fine.

On the bus back, someone stole my seat, IT WAS MINE, I SIT THERE ALL THE TIME, then I realised.. my best friend stole it and was sitting with someone ELSE?!!??!!? I started talking to other friends on the bus and ate a lot of cheddar flavours goldfish treats. Yumm. Finally back home the temperature was to die for. But not in a good way, so I got my speaker out, hopped in the pool and blasted Melanie Martinez, UPSAHL and Chase Atlantic.

Some of mum's friends came over and we're really nice, one even brought me 4 big bags of haribo?!?! 😨😨😍 She's my best friend now, she also gave me some fake ivy for my walls and we've planned our summers like getting out nail done together and going shopping, classic mother's friends things and then started making tiktoks followed by helping my friends start dating and writing this before bed, I'll enjoy my tiktoks, you enjoy reading this,

Good night xx