About the Characters!

🌲Crimson🌲

🌲Crimson🌲

The one and only nature-defying hybrid in WTTW; Crimson! Crimson is 11-14 years of age (depending on the date of the story) and she's an anthropomorphic Maine Coon and Kea hybrid. She was lab-born; and is still closely monitored by mammalogists and ornithologists alike. However, she has simply learned to deal with being constantly checked up on by scientists and taking excessive amounts of medication.
Crimson specializes in Art, Photography, Babysitting, Gaming, and ironically, Ornithology!
She uses her intelligent and quick-learning mind to her artistic advantage; Recalling tiny details from conversations she'd overheard or being able to create masterpieces that seem like they were created by an adult artist. However, she HATES being copied, or, having others try to use her ideas or work as inspiration. In turn, she gate keeps her abilities to avoid this; not even giving any tutorials or tips to close friends or family alike.
She's open minded, ready to learn anything as long as you're willing to give her a demonstration and not be annoyed if she makes a mistake.
Her biggest fears are house fires, kidnapping, making mistakes, and spiders. Because she fears mistake making; she'll avoid talking to people without an accomplice, or someone to help her with her words. This annoys her friends and family because she will simply refuse to go anywhere alone if it includes talking to someone new, or someone in a position of power. (Any adult or popular kid, pretty much)
She loves making friends, no matter the age. Despite people her age not liking to affiliate with kids younger than them, Crimson is just grateful to have someone to talk to and agree with; even if they're a literal toddler.
Despite Crimson having gigantic wings, she cannot lift herself more than 5 ft off the ground; not fly for longer than a minute. However, she still takes pride in her wings ...even if they can't fly her very far.
Crimson is extremely gullible; believing nearly everything that's told to her. She struggles to differentiate between advice or facts and rumors or lies. Because of this, she can easily be used to anyone's favor; all they have to do is fake being her best friend.
Crimson is not used to receiving affection; especially physical. If you compliment her, give her a gift, or even simply hug her, she won't know how to act. Upon receiving any gesture of kindness, she will freeze up and quit talking. Because of her odd reaction, many assume that she doesn't like touch; which is yet another quality deterring people from befriending her.
Be warned; Crimson is extremely out of pocket, awkward, and attention seeking! She is a great listener, however, as soon as she gets the hint that someone is interested in her thoughts, she will take over the conversation; extending it's length and sometimes, going on for hours about her commonly taboo or unusual  opinions.
Some of Crimson's favorite things include: seabirds, parrots, deer, cats, indie pop, nature, sushi, cake, sage green, Dhmis (Steak and Spinach exclusively), uno ball, volleyball, plushies,  vulture culture, cuddles, bright environments, dreams, hiking, and biking.
Some of Crimson's least favorite things are: hiccups, sniffles (misophonia), yelling, crowded spaces, bees, wasps, spiders, hot weather, her parents, being used, being copied, rumors, kickball, soccer, emos, pick me's, therians, malls, fancy clothes, onions, homophobia, body-shaming (towards her), pre-judgement, house fires, and fur brushing.

🌙Azul🌙

🌸Bella🌸

💥Deanna💥

🎮Lucky🎮

⚡️Aspen⚡️

🍭Viviana🍭

🪵Catalina🪵