Entry 27 - So Close

WARNING! 18+ readers ONLY - STRONG SEXUAL CONTENT

Bessie

After being looked up and down by Cavalera, and Sean calling him out on eyeing up me and Tori, the Sepultura frontman left us as Alice in Chains were about to go on stage. All I remember after Jerry so kindly fucked me in the mens restroom before walking out in a pissy mood, was Sean coming in, and teasing me about the situation. I also found out that he was the one to tell Jerry about me and Layne hooking up in the supply closet. I didn't even know anyone saw us, but I had a weird feeling someone had opened the door.

Whatever, I don't care. I enjoyed my tryst with Layne, my second time with him, and even though he was wheelchair bound, it was just as kinky, or even more so as I bounced on his length while we both moaned with pleasure, my breasts moving up and down with me as Layne kept a tight grip on my back.

Right now, we are watching Alice in Chains play their set, and Chrissie and Chris have returned from their afternoon long sex session, but they are still all over each other like nothing else. I think it's beautiful. They clearly love each other and I see myself in Chrissie's situation one day...with who? I have yet to find that out, but to love and be loved...wouldn't that be something?

Before the guys went on stage, Layne was tugging at my skirt seductively while he was sitting in his wheelchair. He's so adorable, with his smirk and those eyes that flirt from a distance. Layne would be a great partner and lover, but not right now. I know he sleeps around, despite the fact he has a girlfriend back home and I feel a little guilty when I do ride him, knowing that he is in a relationship, although I've heard it's an open relationship and she does the same. He was gently grazing my leg with the back of his fingers as he tugged on my incredibly short mini skirt, and that flirtatious look he gives me, makes me wanna get back on his lap again and go a few more rounds in the love making. However, I know Jerry is fuming.

Most people will probably think I'm not aware of how he is acting....like he's just been told no for the very first time. Sulking like someone stole his last Rolo, and steam coming out of his ears like he just ate a whole buffet of super hot chilli sauce. I know him and my flirting with Layne really gets him mad, especially as he learned that we fucked just moments before he dragged me to the mens restroom and angry fucked me for it. Now he's in love with me? This brings back when Dave told me he loves me, but I don't know what to think. It's a confusing time and I like these guys in their own ways, but love? I don't know if I love any of them.

Tori is totally smitten with Sean, looking at him while he beats the heck out of his kit on stage, Kinney throwing a cute little wink her way whenever he looks in this direction. I have never seen her this way before with anyone. She had a girlfriend a little while back, but even then she wasn't as into her as she is with Sean. My friend is buzzing, and I'm not sure if she's high or what (more than likely), but seeing her fawn over Sean, the same way he does with her is sweet. 

I'm watching Layne play a superb show, even with a broken leg, he never fails to draw in the audience, even when he's in immense amounts of pain. He's incredible.

Jerry is really hammering away at his battle axe, his guitar, strumming the strings with enough force, that I'm genuinely surprised they aren't breaking on him mid-Junkhead. I've seen him angry and pissed off before, but not like this. He knows I've slept with Layne before, but this time things feel different, like he only just realised he had feelings for me when he told me earlier tonight.

After their set came to a close, the Alice guys wanted to watch Ozzy and his band perform, so Tori stayed with Sean, while Layne and Mike stood with them, Mike with a girl on his side.

"Hey Bess, me and Chris are gonna head to the motel....I'll see you later?" Chrissie says as she approaches me.

"You crazy cats have fun." I wink.