Summer ending school starting

Tatum and Ella spent all summer at the beach house and Tatum texted Gavin all summer but they couldn't hang out because of his hockey practices but they went on a couple dates Ella just spent all summer pretending like she didn't like Evan and he also spent the summer practicing hockey and him and Ella had maybe text 5 times in the last 2 in a half months.

"Ella we should go to the beach with Gavin and Evan for the last time before school starts."
"Sure"
Tatum wore a triangle bikin that was the color lilac and Ella wore the same thing but in the color dark blue and she wore black sunglasses.
"Hey" Tatum ran up to Gavin
"Sup" Evan said acting like he didn't care ella showed up
"Do you wanna look at sea shells with me?" Ella said acting like 2 months didn't go by
"Yea"
Ella and Evan went walking and looking at seashells as if they didn't have any tension.
"How's hockey going?" Ella said trying to make conversation
"It's going pretty well except you know getting slammed"
Him getting slammed he isn't the one slamming people
"Your the one getting slammed?"
"No, it must hurt for the losers who can't fight"
Oh that's actually kinda hot Ella wtf are you doing stop yourself
"So do you think you'll play varsity"
"Yea no doubt"
Ella didn't know what to say after so she just kept looking for shells
"What would you do if I shoved you in the water"
"I'd kill you"
"It would be funny to see you try"
"I bet I couldn't beat you in hockey"
Ella said confidently knowing she's only skated maybe for 6 months know.
"Oh sure"
"Yea I would" Ella said while being extremely close to Evan looking him in the eye while he was looking down at her.
Ella had to stop the look because she was just so tempted to kiss him so she had to look down at the sand.
Evan just let her think whatever she wanted.
Ella had started tearing up because she couldn't kiss him when she wanted to.
"Are you okay"
"Yea I'm fine"
"Why are you crying"
"I had sea salt in my eye"
"Pretending like you care Evan"
"Oh stop it ella"
Evan got into the water and Ella followed him
"Don't go to deep I'm not that good of a swimmer" Ella looked worried
"Ella I'm not going to hurt you" Evan said with a laugh behind his words.
"We should get out Tatum probably wants to go home"
As Tatum and Ella walked away all Evan could do is stare at Ella's ass and he yelled at himself because he knew he was acting to much like a teenage boy.
They had already been in school for awhile and it was reaching October and in a week it was going to be time for the first hockey game. Tatum decided to give Gavin a chance even tho he played hockey for school that day ella had her hair in a blow out and she wore black leggings with her converse and she wore there schools shirt for hockey because her and Evan haven't really talked since there tension with each other because neither of them would do anything about it after Ella was ready she went down stairs to put her dog aways and grab her keys. Ella had only lived maybe two miles away from the school but Tatum lived 5 miles aways so she would drive out of her way to go pick up Tatum. Gavin and Evan actually drove them selfs to school and Evan didn't have to give Gavin a ride.
"I'm here"
Tatum started running out to the car.
"Why don't you just have Gavin your boyfriend pick you up?" Ella asked really confused
"Because if you forgot they have hockey practice at 5:30 in the morning. You would know that if you stoped pretending like you didn't like Evan and you guys didn't have any tension" Tatum called out Ella
"Hey shut up I'm going to the hockey game and I've been flirting with Conner and he's on the same team I'm not committed to anyone or have a talking stage.
Ella and Tatum went to school because the hockey game was in two week the second week of November.