Monday

5:45am Monday morning
Tatum
T: How the fuck are you father than me.
E: Wdym by that.
T: You legit already lost your v-card with no work. Was it awkward?
E: not really Evan is a really nice guy and made me feel safe. Does Gavin not make you feel safe?
T: no he does
E: then there should be no problem but I really do have to get ready for school then pick you up.
T: bye girl
After Tatum and Ella had there text conversation ella started getting ready for school she went to her dresser and picked out a pair of black leggings to put on and to go with that she just put on white Nike ankle socks. After putting on her socks in pants she was just in her room in leggings socks and her teal sports bra. When she decided to sit at her table to do a little skin care maybe makeup. Ella put on sunscreen then lotion and after that she put on chapstick then decided to move onto her hair she cared about the most because she had been taking care of it so long to the point where it ended mid- back she just had her hair straight and took out the little waves it got over night then continued to get ready she wore one of her schools hockey hoodies and then put on her white high top converse and very tiny gold hoops when she remembered she had to grab her keys and put Evans shirt in the wash. After she had put his shirt in the wash she grabbed her backpack and headed out the door.
6:45
Tatum
E: I'm on my way to your house
T: okay I just have to put on this rare beauty blush quick
E: how are you not done getting ready
T: it's a work of art girl it take time
E: if you say so
Once Ella arrived at Tatum's house Tatum ran outside to Ella's car and then got in and they listen to Avril Lavigne while having a conversation but the music was on low volume.
"So are you and Evan dating now?" Tatum asked curiously
"Eh, I don't know" Ella replied nervous
"How are you legit gonna have sex the first time with him and spend a whole day with him and constantly flirt and not date?!?"
"We just haven't talked about it. It was yesterday going one day without talking isn't that big of a deal Tatum"
"If that happened to me I'd cry in there arms"
"Okay let me inform Gavin real quick"
"Oh, stfu Ella let's go over by the rink that's where they should be"
"Okay fine"
Once they entered the school Tatum dragged Ella by the rink where the boys where walking out and all Ella could hope for was that Evan wasn't their. Not because she didn't like him because she had no clue what to say.
"Ella look"
Omfg omfg it's Evan wtf wtf
He kept walking up wtf wtf no all I could think about was Saturday night. Why is he so attractive with his sweaty hair.
"Hey, Ella" he throws a smirk my way
"Hi,   Evan" I stuttered I don't know what to do Tatum has already left me
"Do you wanna talk"
"Eh, im good. Uh..... bye evan"
"Wait ella let me walk up with you"
"Okay only if you want"
It was silent Evan walked with Ella up to her locker to get her math book he went with her because they had the same math class. The whole day went by and it was akward but Ella knew she would just wait at Evans car till hockey practice was over.
"Bye babe see you after practice do you want me to come to your house" Gavin smirked at Tatum
"YES" Tatum said with plans in her mind
Ella took Tatum home and went home to drop off her stuff grab Evans shirt then put it in her car then she drove over to the school.
Practice over
Evan started to head over to Ella because she was parked next to his car but he was confused.
"What are you doing here"
"Evan we need to talk instead of always just making out"
"Agreed, but"
"But what"
"But whenever I wanna talk you don't want to"
"So refuse to make out with me"
"Ella, really"
"Okay fine it's my fault is that what you wanna hear"
"Of course not"
"So like Evan are we dating"
"Do you want to be with me?"
"I mean your the only guy I've ever felt this way about and feel safe with"
"Ella I wanna be with you but I'm never gonna force anything on you"
"Evan I wanna be your girlfriend"
"Will you help me put my stuff in this trunk?"
"Sure" Ella hit him in his shoulder
When they started loading the stuff in Ella sat in the trunk why the door was open and grabbed Evans face making him lead in for a kiss.
"Sneaky"
"I gotta go but I'll see you later"
"Okay"
After that Ella got into her car and drove over to Evans house and she followed him. Once they arrived at his house he took his hockey equipment inside.
"Okay get in the shower I wanna get ice cream"
"Fine bossy"
While Evan was in the shower Ella just went through his closet and then got bored and kicked off her shoes than layed on his bed. Until Evan came out with just a towel on.
"Go get dressed"
Evan got dressed and through on some black sweatpants with a light blue t-shirt because he knew how much Ella loved blue. She threw back on her shoes
"Ready?"
"Yes"
Ella dragged him outside of his house and then they got into his truck snd left for the ice cream Ella's wanted. Ella messed with the radio and started putting on artist she liked.
"Get ready for my BeReal"
"I'm trying to drive Ella"
"I don't care"
Ella took the BeReal of them and within 20 minutes she was getting comments like
(I thought Evan was single)
(You hang out with Evan)
(Who is this girl)
And all Ella could think is omg did I just starting dating a guy every girl wanted.
"Evan you never told me so many girls wanted you"
"They do"
"Yes people flirt with you all the time"
"Oh I just thought they were being bitches to other girls"
How was he so dumb he's a liar he def knew he just didn't want them. Atleast I know he's loyal but the thought was in the back of my mind it was a silly thought.
"Ella where here."
"I can see"
"Oh don't be a jackass"
Ella lended over for a kiss
"You know I'm joking Evan"
Evan got out of the car and walked over to Ella's side of the car to take her out and go get there ice cream.
"It's kinda cold"
"Do you not want ice cream anymore? You know it's November right"
"Uh, duh let's get hot chocolate instead"
"Sure let's get back into the car"
While they were in the car Evan Remember what Ella's had said about the thigh thing and how she enjoyed it so when they were in silence he did it to her. When Evan looked over at Ella he had noticed she looked at his hand and then had a blush.
Evan got out of the car and went inside to get the hot chocolate for them. She ended the night with a drop off at home and a kiss on the cheek.
"Goodnight Ella"
"Goodnight Evan"