Prolouge

Glynda: You did what?

There he was, young Jaune Arc sitting in the Headmaster's office with both Professor Ozpin and Goodwitch looking at me with surprise, mostly disgust on Glynda's face.

Jaune: I...I lied, Professor.

Both professors were told the whole transcript was nothing but papers that he found to lie about these requirements. Ozpin opens up the folder showing all students' reports and looks up to see Jaune's own.

Ozpin: So all of this report that says everything about you is false?

Jaune: Well, not all of it, but most of what is required to be in this academy, yes.

Ozpin: So you never made it to combat school?

Jaune: I was sent to junior combat school, sir...but I didn't pass many classes...so..

Ozpin: You don't have knowledge of combat or-

Glynda: Of course not. He didn't know how to activate his aura!

Ozpin: Glynda, I'm asking Mr Arc.

Jaune: I did some training with my older sister, but I hadn't gained much knowledge.

Glynda: So you came to this Academy knowing nothing that would require you to enter here, putting the risk of not just your professors but your classmates as well?

Jaune: Well I...

Ozpin: Do you really want to be in this academy, Mr Arc?

Jaune: Of course, sir, being a Huntsman is all I ever wanted since my father told stories about our family being warriors and heroes.

Glynda: And yet you-

Ozpin: Glynda, let me speak! Jaune I...Mr Arc, what you did here is unlawful.

Jaune: I know Professor

Ozpin: Normally I would let this slide, but this is not an appropriate look for you. If I keep letting people like you into the Academy, criminals will follow or even worse, what exactly am I representing myself as a Headmaster?

Jaune couldn't respond. He never wondered about Ozpin's position and now thinking about it, it may look terrible if this comes out to the public finding out that he had someone that didn't have the requirements of a student in this Academy to enter that easily.

Ozpin: I'm sorry to say this Mr Arc, but you're expelled from this academy.

Jaune didn't want to break in front of the professor. He expected this day to come, but it still hurt like someone stabbing him in the chest without really doing it.

Ozpin: If you don't want to share the bad news with your team, I would gladly tell them after you leave.

Jaune: No, it's fine, I am the team leader. I should own up to my mistake.

Ozpin: Very well, I will let you say goodbye to your team and pack up your things. A ship will wait for you in the front courtyard. You may leave.

Jaune got up and saw Glynda glaring back at him, speaking coldly.

Glynda: I knew you weren't meant to be here. How could I be so blind?

Jaune was about to respond, but knew it would make the situation worse than it already is. Therefore, he walked out and closed the door behind him.

Glynda: I told you Ozpin, his transcripts weren't right for him.

Ozpin: While that may be true Glynda, I must credit theboy. That was probably the smartest thing he'd ever done.