Green eyed monster

I slowly come to my senses as I rise out of the deep sleep that I had last night. I notice that the bed feels warmer than usual and that's when I realise that I'm laying on top of Satoru, not the bed. The top half of my body rests against his chest whilst his arms encircle me in a safe embrace. I can feel him rise and fall underneath me as he breathes and I sync my rhythm with his.

I look up to his face and he looks so peaceful and gentle, if someone saw him like this they would never be able to guess that he's the strongest Jujutsu sorcerer. I look at the clock on the other side of the wall and see it's almost mid day as I reluctantly attempt to free myself from Satoru's grip. It doesn't work, instead it wakes him up and he only pulls me closer.

"Hey, just a few more minutes." He mumbles half asleep as he pulls me further into him.

I lean closer to his ear and whisper, "It's 11:50, how much longer do you need?"

"Eternity." Is all he replies and I rest my head back down on his chest in defeat, not that I'm complaining about having to spend more time in bed with him. We lay like this for a few more minutes before Satoru himself becomes more awake and loosens his grip on me, getting up from the bed.

I watch him as he walks over to the window, the small amount of light filtering through the curtains creating the perfect halo effect when he lifts his arms up to stretch. As his shirt rises up I try to avert my gaze but I just can't. Even from here I can see his lower back muscles tense in the morning light and I curse myself for not taking more notice when he was in bed with me.

This makes me remember the whole reason he had to spend the night in my room and I become embarrassed. Just as I'm about to bang my head against the headboard in frustration at my night terror incident, Satoru begins to speak.

"Are you okay after last night?"

"Yes, thanks to you." I reply gratefully.

"Was it because of what happened the other day?" He asks, referring to the blood arrow incident.

"Probably... I get them anyway but this one was... amplified to say the least."

"You're not leaving my sight until we find the person who did it." Satoru says simply, causing me to blush at his comment and protective nature. I think it's time to tell him about Hana's training. I'm not sure if he knows about it, but if he's determined in finding out who shot the arrow then I should really let him know.

"Satoru..." I begin as he comes back over to the bed and sits down next to where I'm laying. "I think there's someone else who could have shot the arrow."

"Another member of the Kamo clan?" he asks me and I nod in response.

"I didn't tell you this beforehand because I thought you already knew, but Hana Kamo has been training in blood manipulation in private, Shoko showed me pictures of it." I study his face for any reaction, but there is none.

"Hana Kamo huh?" He responds.

"Yeah I don't know how old the photos were, but she seemed pretty skilled. Skilled enough to create and fire something like that arrow easily."

"I don't know Y/n, I've spent time with her and I don't think she could have done it." My jaw clenches at this comment.

"I mean... it's just a suggestion. Other than that photo I have no evidence of her use of the technique." Satoru looks at me blankly, searching my face for something before taking my hand.

"I promise I will find whoever did this, but I really do not think it was Hana." He says sincerely and I take his word for it. From his level of certainty I discern that the reason he knows it wasn't her is because he must have been with her when it happened. There always seems to be something in between us, we can't just get a moment of peace alone. It's not as if Hana is an uncontrollable variable, if Satoru really wanted us to be together he would stop seeing her.