Reminder 🍋

This chapter entails explicit sexual content 🍋 . Please do not interact with this if you are underage. If you do not wish to read this chapter as it makes you feel uncomfortable or just isn't your cup of tea, the feel free to skip ahead to the next chapter as no plot points will be developed in this one. You will NOT miss out on the storyline if you skip this chapter. To everyone that will read it, enjoy! (And yes, the title is a song suggestion - Reminder by the Weeknd.

——————————————

"What are you going to do about it then?" I ask him, looking directly into his eyes. He pulls his head back from my ear and stares into my soul, moving his grip from on the front of my neck to the back. I run my hands up his chest, hooking them around his shoulders. Without warning, his lips crash against mine, and just like that, we're reunited.

Sure, we'd done stuff like this drunk before, but it's different this time. We continue to kiss each other hungrily and Satoru drags his tongue along the roof of my mouth as I moan into him. His free hand caresses my waist as it finds it's perch just above my ass and his other tangles itself in my hair. Grabbing a fistful, he pulls my head back slightly so our lips separate and in response I whine at the loss of contact.

He mumbles a brief "Shut up." and I do just that. He moves his focus down to my neck, down, down to my collarbone, nipping at it and earning moans from me in response. I can practically feel him smirking smugly against my skin as he sucks and pulls at the area with his mouth. With unexpected urgency, he pulls at the hem of my shirt and I help him take it off. Taking his focus away from my neck, he moves back slightly to admire the view. I roll my eyes at him and reach for his shirt, which he helps me remove.

Our bodies collide once more and so do our lips, I wrap one of my legs around his waist and he takes this as a signal to hoist me up around him. He pushes his bedroom door open using my back and tosses me onto the bed. "I'm so fucking glad you started wearing these skirts again..." He says as he climbs on top of me.

"Shut up." I say back just like he did earlier and he smiles against my lips before they join together again. I feel his hand snake around behind me and unclasp my bra strap first try. What a whore, he must have had a lot of practice to do that. He takes it off and uses his hand to work at my breast whilst we continue to kiss. I move my hand to the waist band of his trousers and begin to tug at them lazily. In response he grabs my hand.

"Not yet." Is all he says as my hand moves back up to his hair and entangles itself in the white mess. He disconnects his lips from mine and slowly begins to slide his hand down from my breast to my belly button and then to the waistband of my skirt, past the waistband, and finally at the hem. His intense gaze meets mine, almost as if he's looking for some kind of response... I give him a stern glare. If he's wanting me to beg, I'm not going to do it.

"What are you waiting for?" I ask and he cocks his head to the side at me. I feel his hand begin to move up from my inner thigh, as it tracks it's way closer and closer towards my pussy. He pauses, just millimetres away, and I feel myself practically pulsating. But he's fighting a losing battle. If it meant that I would win this stand off, I would simply walk out of his room right now as if nothing ever happened (although I hope I don't have to do that).

I feel him resume and begin to pull down my underwear, but he does it so slowly. I toss my head back in frustration and Satoru lets out a laugh. "Anything you want to say? Or... ask for?" He says.

I bring my head back up to face him. "Are you going to do this or not, because if not- " I'm not able to finish my sentence as he suddenly thrusts two fingers inside of me. "Fuck" Is all I can say as he begins to work them in and out, starting off painfully slow. "S-Satoru..." I say, inadvertently asking him to pick up the pace without actually admitting it.

"If you want something you're going to have to look at me..." He says and I bring my eyes to his once again. He begins to build up speed at this response, capturing my mouth in a kiss again as we take each other in eagerly. I reach for the waistband of Satoru's trousers a second time, rubbing my palm against his erection as he breathes heavily against my lips in response. I smile at this reaction and this causes him to curl his fingers inside me, hitting my spot in retaliation.

"Fuck... Satoru... I think I'm..." Before I even finish my sentence be pulls out of me and I'm left a panting mess. He undoes his own trousers and takes off his underwear before climbing on top of me once again. I pout at the fact I didn't get to finish, but I'm also distracted by the size of his dick so I'm not too mad.

"How much do you want this?" He asks me as he strokes his cock in one hand. I look at him through low lids and remain silent as I attempt to brush some of the hair out of my face. "Tell me." He says again, grabbing the front of my neck in a strong grip to attempt to illicit a reaction. In spite I begin to reach my own hand down to my core, threatening to finish the job myself before he even gets the chance as I begin to rub circles on my clit in defiance.

He lurches forward and grabs my hand before I can make any progress, kissing me hard simultaneously. "Tell me how much you want this." He asks again.

"Satoru just fuck me already..." I say through heavy breaths.

"Say. It." he demands as I grow ever impatient. He begins to trace the head of his penis over my slit, causing me to moan in response before he pulls away and leans over me once again.

"Fuck... Satoru I want it..." I shout out and immediately he thrusts into me causing me to scream out. The stroke begins quick, but as he enters his full length he slows slightly for my own consideration. I know it must be killing him right now. His thrusts slowly build up speed as our lips meet again, swirling, colliding and lapping at each other.

He suddenly pulls out, flipping me onto my stomach as I yelp in surprise. I arch my back instantaneously and Satoru enters me from behind only moments later.

"No one will ever fuck you like I do..." He says as he slams into me. He's not wrong.

"You... you think you could find anyone like me? I'm the only person who makes you feel this way and you know... know it." I say through panting breaths and in response he pushes my face roughly down onto the pillow below, continuing to fuck me from behind. He only does this because he knows I'm right. As he begins to pick up the pace, I feel tension build up in my lower stomach and explode as he thrusts meaningfully, over, and over again.

"Y/n... where should I finish." He asks me practically gasping for air as he pulls out momentarily. I flip myself onto my back and pull him down to kiss me.

"Inside." Is all I say and he smiles against my lips.

He thrusts into me for a final time and lets out a moan himself before finishing inside me. He rests his forehead against mine as we both try to regain our breaths after what just happened. After we finally recover, Satoru moves off me to grab some towels and comes back to help clean up. We take a long shower together after, washing away the evening and fall asleep together in Satoru's bed as his arms wrap around me from behind.

——————————————

This was my first time writing SMUT if you couldn't tell, any pointers, improvements or suggestions are widely appreciated!