'It's not your fault Chan hyung' Ep 20

Chan POV:

I took Jeongin home, he didn't explain what happened or why he was crying. We made it home, "Are you ok to tell me what happened innie?" I asked "Not right now" He replied "I'll just go get some rest Channie" Jeongin rubbed his eyes then went to rest, I offered for him to go to my room.

"I feel bad" I said "Don't feel bad, none of this is your fault" Felix walked up to me "Are you sure? I mean what if I did something wrong?" I questioned "no, chan hyung, Jeongin loves you, I'm pretty sure this has nothing to do with you" "Thanks my little aussie brother" I smiled. 

"Your welcome, I'm gonna go to hyunnie hyung ok?" Felix said "Ok" I replied.

I decided to walk up to my room, where jeongin was. I saw jeongin on his phone. "Jeonginnie~" I walked up to him "can you explain to me why you were crying" I asked. "n-nothing hyung" "Don't lie" I lifted his chin with my finger.

"umm, one of the staff members, milli, after the bathroom she pulled me into a dark room then started shouting things like 'Give me chan' or 'switch your soulmate', I said no then she started punching me and kicking me, I manage to escape and went to your office and cried there till you came" He explained. 

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I thought she was one of my best friends. "Oh innie" I hugged him. "It's alright your ok" I said "Your cringey" I heard him say "But for you" "Cringe but cute" He smiled.