Prologue

It was very late at night. Your mother and your siblings were escaping the wretched place you regretted ever calling home.

Why do I say that, you ask? Well, dear reader, prepare yourselves for a long history of your family feuds, tainted relationships and a future that would wind up the same for you all if you hadn't left.

Let's start at the beginning, shall we?

Your grandfather. A war veteran, a kind man, and...

A serial killer.

Or to be exact, a man framed as such.

He was married to a gentle, caring woman, your grandmother. They had been arranged to be married at quite a young age, but they were very much in love, and before your grandfather was put into prison for life and to possibly be killed, your grandmother gave birth to your mother.

After your grandfather, who was framed by a young man for being a serial killer and furthermore killed by a prisoner, had died, your grandmother was sent into a state of depression, scared for her daughter and and what her life might become until her daughter, your mother named Y/M/N, met your dad, Mark.

He was perfect for her, she was perfect for him. Your mother had no siblings, only her mother...

And her new daughter, Y/N.

Your mom and dad were deeply in love. But their relationship worsened more and more and more after your new siblings, Toronto, Macie and Hope were born.

Since you and your siblings were so close in age, you got along well with one another and promised to protect each other from your father's wrath.

And although fights ensued, your family was fine.

Until your father almost killed Toronto.

Now it was time. You all knew it. It was time to leave.

And now, with nothing but a way of transport, 4 crying children and a desperate mother, you were getting out of there.

And that's the first thing you need to know.