🌼But, I Am Just A Reader

Author: _cloudsleeper
Parts: 20
Status: On-going
Genre: Teen Fiction - Transmigration

Author: _cloudsleeperParts: 20Status: On-goingGenre: Teen Fiction - Transmigration

STORY DESCRIPTION

Era transmigrated in the last novel she read. That novel, Heavenly Crown's Flower, is a high school love story with all the cliches you can think of. Honestly, Era wants to quit reading it because the novel is hopeless, but what can she do? She had to do her job for a commission to make money.

Unlike other transmigration stories that she read, her identity has no role in the main story and no relation to any characters in the story. And that's what Era is thankful for because, aside from the fact that she wasn't a thrill seeker, Era was just a silent reader, and she will be their silent audience to watch their play.

However, what happens to the female protagonist? Why is she OOC?

What happened to the male protagonists? Shouldn't they be chasing and paying attention to the female protagonist?

And to the other characters, please do your roles responsibly, okay?

And plot! Can't you stop being evil? Era just wants peace; she doesn't want to be a heroine to save the world from the plot's evil clutches!

Why?

Because she's just a reader!

🌼🌼🌼
Do you like reading stories that involve transmigration in it? Maybe you want to try this one. 😊