🌼Ares Hermes Heracles (BxB)

Author: Laaabyahchan
Parts: 19
Status: On-going
Genre: Action - Erotic Romance

[BXB]

STORY DESCRIPTION

STORY DESCRIPTION

Hermes Vasileiou was the CEO while Heracles Vasileiou is the President of their company and the owner of famous restaurant in town who went crazy over Oikonomou and that's me, the one and only.

Yes! They're twin and both millionaire who's obsessed with me so much to the point they're ready to risk everything for me but is it possible to be loved by two persons who loves you so much? Is it normal having two lovers?

My life is so complicated, full of mess right now so how could I love them while I'm still facing a big problem? "Nobody can fix you, but we can be there to support you and guide you while you do fixing yourself." Heracles said while Hermes still quite who's just seriously looking at me. Now tell me how couldn't I love them?

But, is this right? Is it okay to fall in love with this two? I mean, Is it normal having a throuple relationship? When one person falls in love with two individual person and wants to be with them both. How long can this two be in love with me? Or should I choose between Hermes and Heracles? If that so, then who would it be?

It's Ares, Hermes and Heracles story. A throuple or threesome story. You think this kind of relationship will last? Forever?

🌼🌼🌼
Are you fond of reading BxB stories? Maybe this one is for you. Why not try this one out. 😊