Part 10

*3 minutes later*

My timer went off, I looked at the tests, I froze.
I was pregnant. I started to crying because I don't even know who the dad is, I called up my local doctors and got an emergency appointment, I got to the doctors and my name was called
" miss Smithen, come in, what seems to be the issue" I explain that I'm pregnant and if she could tell me roughly how far I was. I missed out the bit where I don't know the father. She bought me into a little room to do an emergency scan " okay miss Smithen, you're around 2 months pregnant" I looked around and said " okay thank you" I got up and left, I got home and looked at
My calendar 2 months ago was either Charles or Pierre. Shit. After a few hours of thinking I decided to get rid of the baby. I couldn't be a mum especially to a baby I don't know who the dad was and I definitely wasn't going to ask them both for DNA, they'd only just become friends again.

2 weeks later

I had my abortion, it was the right choice, I finished packing and got myself to the airport and made my way to japan.
I got to japan and got to my hotel and it's Dave day I bumped into Seb we exchanged a look. He approached me I got extremely nervous. I said straight away to him "Look I'm sorry for ever so sorry. I really fucked up" he looked at me " it's okay. I fucked up too, I'm incredibly lucky, my wife has decided to give me a second chance" I smiled "that's good. I'm glad, I'll see you around" I then headed to Ferrari garage. I saw Charles. He looked distraught "what's up?" He looked at me and just said "me and Charlotte are over" I put my hand on his shoulder and gave him a sympathetic tap.
Few hours later Charles was getting ready to get into his car for the race, "cj, I wanna ask a favour? I want you as my assistant again? I miss the laughs we had, Olivia isn't as good *whispers* don't tell her I said that" I laughed " I don't know Charles. I'll see, I quite enjoy my job now" he hissed at me laughing "rubbish" he walked of laughing. I've missed him.

3rd person

We've got Leclerc  in p1, and Verstappen in p2, it was a tight qualifier can Ferrari win this one? It'll be a first for the Italian team. It's neck and neck for the points. "It's lights out and away we go" Crofty shouts,

Lap 1 Leclerc gets a good start into turn 1, Verstappen close behind
Lap 10 Leclerc  is coming for fresh tyres and Verstappen takes the lead, Leclerc come out in 6th behind Gasly in front of Norris,
Lap 13 Verstappen pits for softs and Sainz takes h the lead with Perez and Vettel behind and leclerc in up into 4th
Lap 25 it's Verstappen in 1st and leclerc in 2nd, Vettel in 3rd and Norris in 4th,
Lap 35  red flag red flag that's Leclerc and Verstappen into the wall.

Chelsea POV

I froze I scream "CHARLES" I was held back by Joris and Lorenzo I broke down, I've seen this before, I didn't like the ending. I was in tears as I saw hamilton go around still at 150mph! Has he not seen the red flag, his tires locked up and he was heading into max and Charles cars, both of them are still yet to leave the car, no one's heard anything, medical are on the way, Hamilton just misses Charles and max. The camera have spanned away. A few minutes later Charles and max and Lewis have been taken out of the cars. Lewis and max are conscious and walking into the medical car.
Charles was pulled out of the car and didn't seem to be moving. Lorenzo held me close while
I balled my eyes out, he was also in tears.

We have had a call to say Charles is going to hospital, only one person was allowed to go with him so Lorenzo went and Joris took me. I cried the entire way there.  We got to the hospital and we weren't allowed to see charles. The tv had the race on and it has been restarted. Norris got his first win, Vettel 2nd and 3rd place was Kimi. Enzo came out and told me I could see him. I walked into the room and saw him all hooked up to these machine. I had a flash back to 3 years ago. I burst into tears. I couldn't loose Charles as well. He's my best friend, we'd had a rocky few months but he was still my best friend. All of a sudden I heard a voice "what you crying for?" I looked up to see Charles looking at me "Charles you're awake" he laughed " of course, can't get get rid of me that easily" we both giggled at that. I hugged him gently. I grabbed his hand and apologised yet again for everything and told him he can't leave me. He smiles and told me it was okay.
The door opened wide to see Joris and enzo " I called mum, she was worried sick" he saw Charles awake and hugged him "is she coming here" Charles asked "no, I told her to stay and that you'll be okay, I also had half the grid call me, I told them you'd be okay, max also wants to see you, he's outside" Charles looked at me and looked and Lorenzo "let him in"

Max walked in with Lewis and both apologising a lot, "Charles mate I'm sorry, I don't really know what happened. I tried to turn away and I couldn't" Charles looked back and replied " it's okay, I knew it wasn't your fault" max smiles "nothing just an inchident" everyone laughed Lewis then piped up and apologised for not reading red flags he also explained that he had a meeting with the fia and has a race ban for the next 3 races and 10 points on his license for dangerous driving. Charles just nodded and asked for everyone but me to leave.