Info

I read a lot of hp/mcu watching the movies and it made me want to make one of my own,

Yes it will be like other where Natasha is replaced with the female oc the event from the movies i will try and mostly stay canon. so the Avengers will see what happen in the future and will try to be prepared to what is to come and maybe try and change it.

The love interest will be Clint Barton for most of these stories if I write more, sometimes it will be Clintasha other times it will be an OC x Natasha for example if I do a Clint Barton as the missing Potter story or it will be Clint x OC like this one. Basically I have done what, the author of Lorelei Romanoff | Potter x Marvel has done, replaced Natasha with an OC and made the OC the love interest.

Because my oc is different to Natasha she will have different hairstyles, for the Avengers, her hair will be shoulder length and copper like in CA:TWS but with waves at the end, and in TWS it will be waist length with waves at the end, in AoU it will be shoulder length again, in CA: CW it will be past the shoulder but not waist length, in Black Widow it will be the same as CA: CW, in Infinity war it will be short and champagne blonde, for Endgame it will be past the shoulder but still blonde.

Because it's not Natasha and an OC her past is going to be a bit different and she'll have a more traumatic time in the Red Room.

The only reason the OC's past is going to be a bit different is because the past of Natasha is Natasha's and not anyone else's.

Remus is her godfather and Petunia is her godmother.

I checked to see when Natasha was born (December 3rd 1984) and made my OC born at the same time.

She was kidnapped when she turned three .

Clint saved her in 2000, their first child was born in 2002, they married not long afterwards, their second and third child 2003, their fourth 2005.

They have 3 boys and one girl.

Harry was born in 1998 due to the Potter's trying to find their daughter.

The wizarding world is going to be very closeminded, they won't know what happens, for them it is 2012 for the Avengers it is 2016.