Prologue

Lily and James were sitting in a room that once belonged to their daughter Daisy, Lily cried "I should've waited James" sobbed Lily, James kissed her head his face wet with his own tears "it's ok Lily flower" he said when a letter appeared, James grabbed it after checking it for curses.

Dear Potters I know your daughter she doesn't know me not yet in 2 years time she will.

If you wish to see her, come to Hogwarts if you do not this letter will be burned.

S.S

Lily and James grabbed their coats and left for Hogwarts where they met their friends Remus Lupin, his wife Mary Paczkowski a Polish witch and their children, Sirius Black and his cousin Arabella Black and their children they smiled and all walked into the Great Hall. 

"Is this some kind of sick joke?!" James yelled angry about someone messing the memory of his daughter.

Harry looked up from the Gryffindor table he is confused as too why his parents were at Hogwarts when they had long graduated.

He walked over to them "Mum what's wrong?" he asked when he saw him mum crying "I'm ok Harry" Harry nodded uncertainly. Dumbledore was about to a why ask why all former students all arrived at Hogwarts, when an orange portal bigger then the previous one appeared with a man in a red cloak exiting out of portal. 

"Hello i'm Dr. Stephen Strange, i'm the one who sent the letter and make all of you come here, i cannot tell you much but i saw what could happen in the future and to prevent it i decided that it will be better to watch the past and future of the Avengers and be better prepared. Plus the Potter heiress will be part of the group" Dr. Strange explained and addressing to the Potter's, the ones that know about the Avengers from the battle of New York begin to get extremely excited at the prospect of learning more about the Avengers. Harry looked up he had a sister? Lily and James tensed they had never told Harry about his sister.

"You know where our daughter is? Our flower?" asked Lily with hope in her tone

"I have a sister and you didn't tell me?" Harry yelled at his parents "we couldn't it was too painful" replied Lily going to bring her son in for a hug but he walked back to the table and sat next to his girlfriend. 

Dr. Strange does another hand movement and then he makes a bigger portal, students look at him awe, seeing him doing wandless magic like it was that easy. Then 5 men fell from the portal in a dogpile while the only woman in the group land in a pose. The 5 men start to stand up and look around to see where they are. The woman looks around taking a defensive stance. While students began talking 

"I can't believe the Avengers are here" squealed one girl the woman looked annoyed at the high pitched squeal. One of the men snickered she glared at him but did nothing, the others stood in silence knowing she would murder them if they laughed, Clint was the exception.

"Who are the Avengers?" asked a pureblood, Tony looked deeply offended "they saved the world from an alien attack like 3 months ago" replied Hermione, the woman looked surprised "no that was 4 years ago" she said "no it was 3 months ago" argued Hermione, the woman walked up to her "4 years ago" "three months ago" the woman grabbed a knife, the avengers looked at Clint 

"Ok Em, dropping the knife" she turned and looked at him blankly "you can't murder people who are wrong all the time, Em" he said, she looked at him and handed the knife over while Hermione looked relieved. 

"I brought you all here from the future to prepared what is to come where we will need to prepared and maybe prevent it." Dr. Strange start to explained. The woman looked at him like he was an idiot "who are you?" the woman asked untrusting, Stephen smiled he and Emerald were good friends in the future. "Dr Stephen Strange" Emerald looked surprised Sitwell said he was a threat to HYDRA. Emerald nodded in thanks and Stephen continued "you'll watch movies of your life past, present and future to better understand it." replied Stephen. "Now i think is time to introduce yourself." 

"Tony Stark." to Lily and James he looked cocky.

"Steve Rogers." all the girls looked ready to faint.

"Clint Barton." the man was the one who saved Hermione from Emerald so Hermione was grateful to know his name.

"I'm Thor Son of Odin!" the woman rolled her eyes.

 "Bruce Banner." Emerald smiled at her friend who smiled back.

"Saving the best till last I see" said the woman "you're too much like Barton, Romanoff" remarked Tony, she glared at Tony "Emerald Romanoff" Emerald said.

"Wait Bruce where were you? And Thor" said Tony confused.

"We were in space" said Thor.

"What and you didn't invite me?" Clint said mock offended.

"Your family needed you and Emerald" said Bruce shrugging.

The Potter's and co. turn to Emerald seeing the similarities between her and Lily they look to Stephen who nods confirming this is their daughter.

"Daisy, darling is that you?" asked Lily with tears in her eyes. 

"I think you've got the wrong person since my name is not Daisy." Emerald replied coldly. 

"We're your parents i'm your mother, that's your father and little brother." Lily responded with tears streaming down her face as she pointed to James and Harry. 

"No you're not my family, you guys are strangers to me." Emerald replied stubbornly.

James then decided to try and lecture Emerald.

"Don't talk to your mother like that Daisy Potter" snapped James.

"For the last time I am not Daisy Potter, I am Emerald Romanoff, she is not my mother and you're not my family" yelled Emerald losing her temper. Clint grabbed her waist and pulled her away from them, keeping a hand around her waist as a way of comfort and to stop her from lunging at the Potter's Clint nodded to Strange to continue what he was saying. But instead Tony interrupted and Stephen annoyed did his own thing.

"Where are we?" Tony asked looking around "at some kind of school" said Steve. 

Tony gave him a deadpan look.

"Nah really?" asked Tony sarcastically.

"You're all at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, I'm the headmaster of Hogwarts Albus Dumbledore." Albus replied kindly, Emerald narrowed her eyes. During that time Strange change the great hall completely to make it more comfortable for the movies marathon, with a large screen descending from the ceiling in from of everyone. 

Everyone took their seats with four of the Avengers sitting together and Emerald and Clint sitting together on a couch next to the Avengers couch, Emerald curled up beside Clint, the Potter's look at Emerald with a frown because she didn't sit with them while Harry sat with his friends staying away from his parents and wanting to learn about his sister and her life.

With that the screen lit up.