PART 4

After telling yoongi that he's the father if he don't believing you let's do DNA test, you told him that you gonna leave his house because your tired to be treated like a maid in your husband house.

You need to be loved, you need care and protection from your husband, you need to do things like other couples do, your human too, you tired of praying everyday to get your husband attention, yoongi was frozen he can't believe what he was hearing.

After telling him that, you runned upstairs while crying and yoongi was following you behind while calling y/n

When you reached in your share bedroom you locked the door before yoongi come inside, you sit near the door hearing yoongi calling y/n to open it but you refuse.

You asked him to go away you don't want to see him anymore you was crying mess you can hear yoongi say sorry y/n please open the door you refuse to open it.

After sometimes you got your phone and call your friend jungkook you asked him to come and pick you up, because you want to teach mr cold a Rafter 30 minutes of waiting, you received a message from jungkook that he's outside of your house.

You stands up and pick up your suitcase and opened the door you found yoongi there sitting next the door you passed him without saying any word, yoongi asked you where are going you told him that your leaving him since he can't be with a slut.

Yoongi: y/n please forgive me but don't leave me i promise from now on i will be a better husband and father, please y/n don't leave me it's all my fault don't go stay with me,

it's was your first time to see him crying
Yoongi said many things while he's apologising but the main thing you want to hear from him is y/n ilove you from his mouth but yoongi didn't saying it.

Y/n you tried to act strong in front of him but your weak too, you told him that your leaving while back facing him if yoongi he really loved you he will come and looks for you, you didn't looks back and went away from there.

You reached in jungkook car and bumped into tears it's was hard for you to seeing the man you love in that states, you asked jungkook to take you to his place, because if you go to your parents house yoongi will thrusting them to death, jungkook: as you say bestie.

Time skip it's been three weeks ever since you left yoongi you want to go to him because your missing him in this three weeks yoongi tried to call you but you refused to answer his calls when he send messages you don't reply him, it's hard for you but you want him to come and pick you up himself.

Now you was watching tv at jungkook place suddenly you heard jungkook comes home with two man and told you that they want to talk to you, you was confused because you don't know them.

They introduced themselves

?? Hi it's nice to meet you I'm park jimin while showing his eyes smile.

?? Hi it's nice to meet you I'm kim taehyung while showing his box smile.

You asked them why they wants to talk to you??? They told you something about yoongi how his life become miserable without you in it,

now days yoongi become a drunk man he sleeps in the bar keep talking about y/n he didn't go to work just drinking alcohol
They begged you, y/n please forgive him and come back home to him.

But you refuse you told them that your not going back there since yoongi he doesn't love you and you think he will never,

because if he was really love you he would come with them but he didn't, you was crying telling yourself that you should stop thinking about him he doesn't love you and the baby.

You was lost in your thoughts but you came back in reality after hearing them calling you, you said yes.

They told something which brings smile on your cheeks they told that he's in the car outside you asked them who???? Them your yoongi, your husband, father of your unborn child, you become happy person because you know this time everything is gonna be fine.

You told them to wait for 20 minutes before bringing him inside the house
You went upstairs and taking shower, wearing makeup put on your favourite perfume after doing everything you need

you told them to tell him to meet you in your room, you heard jungkook comes with him and left him on the door step you

stands behind the door the moment yoongi opened it you puts your hand on his eyes and asked him, ARE YOU MISSING US DADDY.

TO BE CONTINUED.

PLEASE LIKE
SHARE
COMMENT

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART.