PART 5

After jungkook left yoongi on your door step, yoongi knocked four times but you was not answering, he decides to enter inside the room

you was hinding behind the door, as sooner has yoongi come inside you puts your hand on his eyes and asked him are you missing us daddy?

Yoongi: he turned around and looked in your eyes and he replied to you, i miss you both so much.

Yoongi: ilove you y/n no matter how much you hated me ilove you with all my heart please forgive me and give me one more chance i promise you will never regret it,please I'm begging you he was down on his knees.

You didn't let him saying another word, you told him to stands up he did it as you said, You asked him to look at you yoongi was so confused,thinking mybe you gonna ask him to leave but he got more shocked after hearing your lips was locked with his.

WARNING STRONG LANGUAGE NEXT.

Yoongi: pecked your cheeks and your eyes locked with each other,It's full of love,you both craving for each other for a long time, you closed your eyes and you leaned

And pick his lips you started kiss him
You looked into his eyes and told him much you needed him right now.

Yoongi kisses down to your neck, sucking and bitting making purple marks on it.

Y/n: hmm yoongi more you moaned.

Yoongi: "what is it babe?" He asked as also took of your dress.

Y/n: "more yoongi "

Yoongi: "that's not my name baby"

Y/n "more daddy"

Yoongi: got satisfied by your begged.

Yoongi: hover you and started kissing you hungrily sooner all clothes was on the floor, after yoongi travelling his face to your chest and take one of your boobs and squeeze it and other one he starts to sucking it hardly.

Yoongi pov: her boobs are so soft and perfect for my hands, her nipples so sensitive i feel it because of her loud moans,end of of yoongi pov.

After sometimes yoongi travelled his right hand to your pussy, and cupped it holly shit your hella wet.

You slowly started to rub your pussy on his hand, your so needy for him.

Yoongi: slowly started to rub your wet pussy and puts inside one finger, it's so easy inside because of wetness now you moaning mess under him, yoongi he added his second finger and started to move double speed.

Y/n: aaaahhhhh, mmm yoongi i want to feel you inside me please.

Yoongi: he started to stroke his dick and spread your legs apart, yoongi entered his dick into your pussy and waited for your signal after sometimes your told him to move, he started to move slowly.

time passed he thrusts in you deeply and fastly, both of you now your moaning mess because of pleasure.

Y/n: daddy i want to cum...
Yoongi: mmm I'm closer too... let's cum together.

You both cummed together.
And yoongi falls on top of you trying to gaining his strength after sometimes you both went to take shower and changed the bedsheets, and went to dreamland while cuddling each other.

TO BE CONTINUED.
VOTE
Like
SHARE please

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT PART.