I will become a demon slayer

After nezuko and muichiro arrive at the estate muichiro finds a futon and lays it on the ground right next to his bed.

Muichiro: you can take my bed I'll just take the futon.

Nezuko: oh there's no need-

Muichiro: no

Nezuko: but

Muichiro: no but I want you to feel comfortable.

Nezuko: *pouts* fine.

Muichiro: *lays on the futon* so what
do you feel like doing?

Nezuko: *jumps on the bed* not sure
......oh how about we talk about ourselves to each other.

Muichiro: ok well when were you born?

Nezuko: I was born in the winter how about you?

Muichiro: I was born during the summer.

They continued talking until it was pitch black outside.

Muichiro: well it's dark now I guess we should sleep now.

Nezuko: ok well good night mui.

Muichiro: night.

Muichiro makes sure Nezuko falls asleep and leaves to the training grounds.

Muichiro: (I can't seem to get her out of my mind I mean she's cute and kindhearted not to mention she and I have a lot in common)

Muichiro slashes at the training dummies,but he hears a noise in one of the nearby bushes

Random demon: finally I caught up with one of the hashira's,if I kill you I'm sure master muzan would promote me.

Muichiro: like you will be able to kill me,I'm the one that's going to behead you.

Random demon: haha that's the spirit our battle shall last until one of us dies.

Muichiro: ☁️mist breathing 4th form shifting flow slash ☁️

Muichiro slashes the demon's arm and is about to cut his head off until the demon backs away and uses his blood demon art

Random demon: 🩸blood demon art thorns of poison🩸.

The demon creates a bunch of thorny vines from his body that launch themselves right at muichiro.

Muichiro: (this demon I can see he's what is in his eyes? Oh he's lower 2)

Muichiro then snaps out of thoughts and barely manages to dodge the thorns scratching him a bit.

Random demon: haha soon the poison will spread through your body eventually paralyzing you and then I will kill you.🩸blood demon art wisting vines🩸

More vines come from his body and are about to hit muichiro until someone comes and blocks the attack.

Nezuko: ☀️Hinokami kagura dance☀️