Trying out recipes pt.1

The next day at the butterfly mansion.

Nezuko: *wakes up in a room* *yawns* wait, where am I?

She looks around and sees her favorite kimono on a dresser and realizes that she's wearing a sleeping gown. She gets dressed and goes to the kitchen.

Aoi: oh, good morning nezuko.

Nezuko: aoi, why was I sleeping here instead of mui's estate?

Aoi: you forgot? You just came back from final selection.

Nezuko: oh right, I did come back pretty late so it makes sense.

Shinobu: good morning aoi, nezuko.

Aoi: good morning shinobu-sama.

Nezuko: morning.

Shinobu: so how did you sleep?

Nezuko: I slept fine, but where's mui?

Shinobu: he's in one of the guest rooms, he felt sleepy so he decided to stay here.

Nezuko: oh, ok shinobu-sama.

The girls start to cook breakfast and decide to chat with each other.

Nezuko: *looking at the ingredients* so aoi, what are we going to make?

Aoi: well, I was going to make some curry rice, but we ran out of carrots and potatoes.

Shinobu: I know, me and giyu can go and buy some more groceries.

Nezuko: won't that take too long?

Aoi: it's alright shinobu-sama, I know what to make now.

Shinobu: it's fine, let's all go out instead, everything will be on me.(if I invite tomioka, I can spend more time with him.)

Aoi: well how about I wake everyone up for training and shinobu-sama, you can send your crow to tomioka to send him the message and go out with him yourself.

Shinobu: alright then.

Shinobu goes and tells her crow the message and the crow flies away.

Aoi: *enters the imfirmary and wakes inosuke, zenitsu and murata* oi oi all of you, wake up, it's morning and you need to train today.

Zenitsu: ughhhhh, why do we have to train, let alone train so early??

Aoi: don't complain, you became a demon slayer and you have to act like one and-

Murata: blah blah blah, we get it but how about you try becoming a demon slayer yourself.

Aoi glares at murata and clutches her fists trying to hold back tears.

Aoi: you stupid idiot, just get up and ready, I don't care if you don't want to and wake up the boar head.

Aoi walks away and to heads to the kitchen.

Meanwhile with nezuko.

Nezuko: hmmm (I'm not sure what to make with these ingredients? I know, I'll make some onigiri's, I'll just use some rice, seaweed, salmon and pickled plum.)

Aoi: ok I'm back.

Nezuko: oh hi aoi, I was thinking on making onigiri's, what do you say?

Aoi: hmmm, I'm not sure if there's going to be enough for the people training, not including the injured slayers.

Muichiro: *creeps behind nezuko* boo.

Nezuko: GYAAA!!!

Muichiro: *chuckles* got you.

Nezuko: heyyyy, not fair.

Muichiro: whatever you say, so what are you guys doing?

Aoi: trying to think on what to make for breakfast.

Muichiro: but you barely have any ingredients.

Nezuko: yeah... we're trying to find a recipe that uses these ingredients to feed the slayers.

Muichiro: if you want, I can just quickly run to store and buy some ingredients.

Aoi: and how fast would that be?

Muichiro: I don't know, do you think you can wait 15-20 minutes?

Nezuko: mhm, that could work.

Muichiro: alright then, *grabs a basket and dashes out of the kitchen and out the door*

Aoi: well let's just cook the rice.

Nezuko: wait, we forgot to tell him what to get.

Aoi: *face palms* that stupid air-head.

Nezuko washes the rice and as she was cooking rice in the pot, someone came into the kitchen.

Muichiro: back, *puts the basket on the table*

Nezuko: so what did you buy?

Muichiro: I think I just got everything that you could use to cook.

Nezuko: *sighs*

Aoi: let's see so we have: a dozen eggs, some beef, chicken, pork, salmon, roe, a couple bags of flour, rice flour,
sugar, carrots, onions, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, apples, strawberries, milk, cream and finally some butter.

Nezuko: gosh, you bought so much stuff, we didn't need all that stuff.

Muichiro: well I didn't know what to get so....

Aoi: let's just try to cook, are you two lovebirds going to help?

Nezuko: eh? No no no, we're not love
birds (I just wish we were) we're just friends.

Muichiro: yeah....(I wish it was more than that)

Aoi: whatever, let's just start cooking.

Nezuko: *grabs a mixing bowl and a whisk* I think I'll try to make a cake or maybe mochi.

Muichiro: I guess I'll try to help.

Aoi: (these lovebirds are making me jealous that I don't have anyone that loves me.) Well I'm gonna start making some of the meals for the slayers, how about you guys help me do that first.

Nezuko: alright the-

Mitsuri: *enters the kitchen* hello guys.

Iguro: *follows mitsuri*

Aoi: oh, hello mitsuri and iguro.

Mitsuri: Ooo~ , what are you guys making?

Nezuko: just making breakfast for the injured slayers and for us too.

Mitsuri: oh, I wanna help, will you join too iguro-kun?

Iguro: ....fine.

Nezuko: well the rice is done so that's a start.

Aoi: I'll start cooking the salmon, and muichiro, you can start chopping the vegetables.

Muichiro: well ok then.

Mitsuri: *pours rice flour into a mixing bowl* now let's see, what flavor should I make the mochi's?

Iguro: well...there's no Sakura so... maybe you can you can just make strawberry.

Mitsuri; well ok then- *accidently cuts herself with the knife* owchie.

Iguro: mitsuri are you ok??!!

Mitsuri: I'm fine, it's just a little cut.

Nezuko: well you should treat it first so it doesn't get infected.

Mitsuri: alright then, I'll go now.