𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊

✯༄✯

✯༄✯

Y/N'S HAIR BLOWS SOFTLY in the wind as she looks upon the city.

The general scenery would be amazing. Spectacular even as she gazed upon Omashu.

Except, it wasn't in awe. It was bewilderment as she stared at the giant red fire nation symbol on the walls of the famous city.

Omashu has been compromised...

She held out her arm and her kusagaki crow landed upon her outstretched arm, looking at her curiously. "Hello." She said, softly. It's a male crow, named after her deceased brother, Michikatsu.

"Please relay a message for me." She continued and Michikatsu pecked her arm. "Of course, Caw!"

Y/n took that as a signal to sit down by the trunk of a tree.

Michikatsu sat on top of her bent knee as she grabbed some parchment and a fountain pen, quickly writing a letter.

Bumi.

I have seen Omashu has been compromised. I can only assume the worst, but hope you're okay. I hope this letter gets to you swiftly regarding my concerns on your well being as well as Omashu's.

If you need backup, I'm one bird call away.

Your friend, Y/n Tsugikuni.

She rolled up the parchment and tied it with red ribbon and attached it to the leg of Michikatsu.

"Please get this to Bumi, discreetly. We don't know how bad Omashu has been compromised and high ranking officers of the fire nation may reside within those walls." Y/n said to Michikatsu who blinked.

"Roger, Caw!" He said, before flying off towards the walls of Omashu.

Y/n stood up. Since Omashu has been taken over, she would need a new place to reside. She grabbed the map from her pants pocket and opened it.

Her eyes land on a wealthy town not far from her own location.

Gaoling.

She memorised the route before pocketing her map. She knew Michikatsu would find his way back to her. He always does.

So for now, she lifted the earphones from dangling from her shirt and placed one bud in her left ear before placing her head back. She clicked the play button on the walkman attached to her belt and let the music flood her ears.

. . .

Y/n Tsugikuni!