𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

✯༄✯

✯༄✯

"SWORD GIRL, YOU'RE COMING to Earth Rumble Six with me tonight." Toph said as Y/n climbs in gracefully through the window.

"If I may ask, what's Earth Rumble Six?" Y/n asked as Toph shoved her to sit down on the bed and sat down next to the demon slayer.

"It's a underground fighting tournament for the best earth benders." Toph replied, scratching her nose.

"So you want to watch other earthbenders throw rocks at each other? Seems barbaric." Y/n tilted her head.

"One. I can't 'watch' since im blind, and two, I'll be fighting." Toph grinned.

"And your parents gave you permission to do this?" Y/n asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Pfft, no. They think I'm a fragile blind girl."

"Well. You're not fragile. So you sneak out and go to this underground fighting tournament?" Y/n hummed.

"Yeah. I get this amazing feeling when fighting. An adrenaline rush which I get drunk on. I love fighting. It's a true part of me which I enjoy. I just wish my parents could accept me for it." Toph frowned.

"..What time is this tournament?" Y/n asked.

Toph felt herself smile.

✯༄✯

Y/n sat in the front rows. They were all empty because no one wanted to be crushed by boulders.

Toph suggested to sit there to get all of the action, just reminding her to be careful of flying boulders.

She saw a group of three sit on the front rows at the right with a.. winged lemur? She blinked before turning back to the middle of the arena.

Cheers burst in the arena. "Welcome, to Earth Rumble Six." A long haired man said, stopping the rocks from flying about.

"I am your host, Xin Fu!" He introduced himself. "The rules are simple. Just knock the other guy out of the ring and you win." Xin Fu finished, jumping on his platform as people cheer.

A bell rings.

"Round one — The Boulder versus the Big Bad Hippo!"

"The Boulder Wins!"

"Round Two — The Boulder versus Fire Nation Man!"