Chapter 12

"So many documents . . . . . . "

The stack of papers reached her chin as Yaris trailed down the hallway with a sigh.
Her head hurt greatly, and insomnia was a fucking bitch.  It was like a roller coaster, life was good, then it wasn't, then its all sunshine and rainbows again.
Whatever the case, since the ordeal from the day before, the girl had returned home to begin rage eating. Sugar, carbs, fatty shit, everything unhealthy that could possibly be thought of.

Did this work? 

No. 

She started projectile vomiting into her toilet, and the night was hell.

Was she going to give up?

 hell no.

In front of her, Little Crystal was striding as fast as her shorter legs could take her. Yaris felt bad thinking this, and she wondered if crystal would find it offensive that the girl thought she was adorable. It was truth, she was truly too adorable, how could anyone hurt her?

\

Yui of course, was trailing behind Yaris, barely able to keep up as the girl was a fast walker.
Her own, smaller stack of papers in her arms.

'Hey, look at that'

'lol'

'piggy is moving things.'

The mocking comments from the students who hung about in the hallways could be heard clearly, Crystal only sweats, ignoring them as best as she could.
Yaris pitied the girl, she truly did. But alas she had experienced this same shit in her last life too, perhaps not in the same way, but the bullying was brutal none the less.

Her arms were aching slightly, the dean who handed her the documents deciding to give her extra once the woman saw the girl's biceps through her uniform shirt.

"Wow~ You're so strong Yaris!"
Yui coos, pouting over to the darker skinned girl once she finally caught up to her pace, Sticking her lips out she dramatically sighs as Yaris pays her no mind.
"I'm just too frail to carry this~ Could you help me?"