Chapter 1~

A certain Redhead was skipping happily towards his new school "I can't wait to go to school! It will be my first time learning and meeting new people!..... Wait...Meeting new people?!" Yes, the Redhead is none other than our sweet, innocent, naive, cute, pure, cheerful, energetic- okay I'll stop now...Anyway, back to Riku, He has never met people in his life apart from his brother, doctors, and his parents heck he never even goes outside. He was really anxious for the time being, "But I am happy that my parents allowed me to be an idol...I never would have dreamt that they would allow me to achieve this dream" Riku was lost in his thoughts when he bumped into a blonde-haired boy. Riku fell down "Oh! I'm so sorry des!" exclaimed Nagi "I-It's fine" "Anywayyyy! My name is Ryoukuga Nagi," said the blonde-haired guy "What is your name?" he asked. 'Omg...what should I sayyyyy...I wish Tenn-nii was here...' "Ummm my name is N-Nanase R-Riku" replied the Redhead "Oh! Wanna walk with me?" asked Nagi "S-Sure!" replied Riku. "Where are you going des?" asked Nagi "I-I'm going to the auditions," said Riku "But didn't the auditions finish last week?" asked Nagi "Y-Yes but, I was absent b-because..." Riku was unable to find an excuse and started panicking. Nagi noticed him and said "It's okay! You don't have to tell me!" said Nagi "O-Okay..." replied Riku "Ano.." "Hmm?" "C-Can you take me to the auditions?" asked Riku "Sure!" replied Nagi "Oh and we will be getting the results next week, just so you know!" added Nagi. 

"Here is the room," said Nagi "O-Okay...ano...c-can we be friends?" asked Riku "Okay! I'll also introduce you to my other friends," said Nagi "But first, go for the audition!" exclaimed Nagi "Okay" Riku replied cheerfully but internally screaming 'Omg more people?! How will I give my first impression?!... Okay focus on the audition first' "H-Hello, My name is N-Nanase Riku" said Riku to the judges "Hello, what are you auditioning for" asked one of the judges "Eto...T-the idol one" said Riku "Okay...sing first" said another judge "O-Okay" replied Riku.

*after singing*

The judges were happy with his singing but didn't show that they were "Next dance" said one of the judges "Okay"

*after dancing*

The judges thought he wasn't the best at dancing but at a passing level, there were going to be 2 new groups this year, and the 4 judges thought he was MEANT to be in one of them, mostly IDOLiSH7 because they do need one more member "Sit down for the interview" said one judge "How many years have you been learning singing and dancing" "W-When I was little, my elder brother used to sing and dance for me s-so while watching him, I leaned how t-to do this" said Riku. The judges were stunned to know that he never went to classes but they didn't show it on their faces "Please tell us, where is your brother now?" "H-He ummm c-can I not talk about this?" asked Riku. The judges looked at each other and one of them said "Okay, we understand, now what is your age?" "14" replied Riku. Questions continue for another 30min, together, the audition took 1 hour. "Okay then, go on to your classes, your class is 1-A, please take your leave now," said one of the judges "O-Okay! Thank you for your time," said Riku and walked out of the room to find his class. 'Where is 1-A" thought Riku as we walked past the vigorous classrooms, students were outside and he was searching for his friend Nagi, luckily he stumbled upon his friend "Oh! Riku! Are you done with your audition?" asked Nagi "Yes Nagi!" replied Riku "You seemed to have eased up a bit" teased Nagi "Ehehe" Riku chuckled nervously and asked "Nagiii! Do you know where 1-A is?" asked Riku "Yess! Me and my friends are in that class! Oh and we came early so classes didn't start yet" said Nagi "Oh okay! Shall we walk together?" asked Riku "YESSSS! I DO WANNA WALK TOGETHER!" exclaimed Nagi "Shhhh" "Oh! Sorry..." Nagi apologized for gaining the attention *bell rings* "Omg! Riku!!! Let's runn!" said Nagi and dragged Riku towards their class. It was just 10 feet away so it didn't trigger Riku's illness "Sir! I'm with the student who couldn't attend the first week" said Nagi "Okay, please introduce yourself" said the Teacher "M-My name is Nanase Riku...des...N-nice to meet you..." said Riku "Okay, you can sit next to Izumi Iori, he's over there" said the teacher, pointing to the raven-haired boy "O-Okay" replied Riku and looked down so he wouldn't have to stare at the eyes who are watching his every move so they can kidnap the cute boy- I mean...because he is new *chuckles awkwardly* "Hello" said 'Iori' really calmly "H-Hi" replied Riku.

*bell rings* "Oh...I guess it's lunch! I'll see you guys tomorrow then, byee!" said the cheerful teacher and went out to eat his lunch. Riku was sitting alone in his seat, Nagi then came up to him and asked "Hey Riku! Wanna sit with me and my friends?" Riku looked at him and said "Sure Nagi!" 

"So, there they areee!" Nagi took RIku to the school cafeteria and pointed at 10 ppl 'Omg! So many people!' thought Riku "Hey Nagi! Who is he?" asked a green-haired boy "Oh! He is mine and Iori's new classmate!" exclaimed Nagi "Hello Nanase-san," said Iori "H-Hello Iori" replied Riku "Introduce yourself!" said Nagi 'Wait...Riku?!' 'Is that Tenn-nii?!' thought Riku "M-My name is Nanase Riku" "I am Yotsuba Tamaki" "Momo here~" "Yuki" "I am Nikaido Yamato onii-san" "My name is Oasaka Sougo! It's a pleasure to meet you!" "Izumi Mitsuki des~" "And you know me Nanase-san, I am Izumi Iori" "Hello! I am Tsunashi Ryuunosuke! But you can call me Ryuu!" "Yaotome Gaku" "I-I am Kujou Tenn...Ne Ri- Nanase-kun, I have something private to talk about...can you come with me for a few minutes?" asked Tenn "O-Okay Te- Kujou-san". The two go to the bathroom and Tenn said "R-Riku...is that really you?" "Tenn-nii...I MISSED YOU!" Riku jumped onto Tenn, hugging him. "Why are they hugging?" asked Gaku "Maybe they knew each other before," said Ryuu "Ne, Tenn-nii, Why did you leave us..." asked Riku "I had to, for your sake Riku, we had to pay the hospital bills but we didn't have near to enough money, and that man is really evil so I went instead," said Tenn "Tenn-nii..." said Riku and started crying "It's okay Riku...I'm here now so don't cry," said Tenn and hugged him. "Why is Riku calling him 'Tenn-nii' " asked Mitsuki "Maybe they are related," said Yamato "We will ask them later?" asked Sougo "YEAH!" the others shouted in unison which the 2 brothers heard "G-Guys?!" Riku exclaimed on seeing all the people he just met cooped up in the corner to spy on them "Didn't I say private?" asked Tenn 'Oh no...here we go again' thought the idol- *cough cough* I mean teens *cough*