The Start

Our strange adventure, starts on an ordinary, rundown train almost empty, some are awake, some are sleeping, but nobody will expect that here, a 16 year old boy who's wearing a black hoodie and pants so ordinary that even with the little amount there he still blends in, will unknowingly begin his path to saving the world once he wakes up from his now lost life.

(???'s POV)

"..."

You wake up suddenly, finding yourself within the confines of a train. The details of when, where, what, how, and even why you have ended up in this situation make you think and think. Your primary focus shifts to trying to remember everything.

(Ugh, why do I feel like my mind is full of fog?)

Despite trying to remember, nothing except a headache comes to serve you.
You stand up to try and not fall asleep again, since you are very tired, but, the thing is, why are you tired?
It almost feels like waking up from a long, bad dream that just invites you to try and sleep again, to make you forget about what you just experienced.
But you aren't the type of person to just forget and ignore what happened, you need to know the reason for your sudden awakening and what you were "dreaming" about, since after all, it's important to understand your dreams, but first of all, you need to be sure of the train's destination, where you are and where you are going to go.

Looking around, you can't help but notice a folded note that was placed in the seat right next to you, you decide to open it, revealing a direction for a dorm called "Iwatodai" in "Tatsumi Port Island".
You chuckle because of the obvious wordplay, but then, you start to hear the voice of a man blasting through the speakers.

Train Conductor: "Due to a malfunciton in the switching system, today's rail schedule has been greatly altered. We apologize to any costumers who were in a hurry"

(Yeah, I'm in a hurry to get out of this rundown train)

Train Conductor: "The next stop is Iwatodai..."

(Wait... Iwatodai? Why does that name ring a bell to me?)
Glances over the note
(That's how the dorm is called, huh?)

Suddenly, you visualize a beautiful, blue butterfly, you start to feel a calming sensation, which helps you with clearing your thoughts until suddenly, you return to reality.

Train Conductor: "Iwatodai."

(Okay, I will exit this train and go to this dorm, hopefully it isn't too late, since the only things I have are these clothes, and now, this note)

Train Conductor: "This is the final train bound for Tatsumi Port Island"

(Oh, damn. Well, it doesn't matter that much, I could just fight them, because holy fuck, since when am I this buff? Maybe I could even pass by a bar and get some chicks on the way b- wait why am I even thinking about this?)

The train stops while you are lost in your thoughts.
You then leave with the note so you can read it if you ever forget, since your mind is kinda fuzzy. You try to scan your surroundings to see if there's a clock, so you can check what hour it is, and then you find it, realizing that it's close to it being midnight, which slowly fills you with an instinctual dread whenever the clock ticked, although, very shortly you will figure out why.