The Question

It's now midnight.
Everything is turning off, you then look up, since the moonlight from the glass ceilings is the only thing that illuminates the metro, which makes you realise that the moon is now green, which makes the previously mentioned moonlight reflect it.
You panic, but you then remember that this could be a blackout and the green moon could be a result of the pollution and since you've never been heIt'sre, you relax a bit, although a slight feeling of doubt is still on you.

(Why is even the moon green... Is the pollution really that bad?)

When you finally get out of the metro station, there's a scenario straight out of a horror movie.

"What the..."

There are coffins everywhere, even over a crossroad that looks like it would be filled by people, but now only a few coffins are in its place.

(Is it Halloween? Seriously, this is weird, kinda spooky, but it shouldn't come to mind, if the green moon is the result of the pollution, then the fact that there's nobody makes sense, since it could be too much)

But then, you realise something that really sends a shiver down your spine.
You can only hear your footsteps, there is no sound coming from other people.

"..."

"Am I truly alone?"

The thing is, you can't just stand there all day, filled with questions, you need to go do something. Trying to find something to relax, you remember that you look like a guy to not mess up with, which makes you more calm, since it would be harder for you to get attacked.
After calming down, you can't brush off some of your feelings, the most important one being confusion, something you had from the beginning yet never noticed until nothing but more negative thoughts were in your mind.
Your body starts to move practically on its own, while your head tries to figure out what is happening in this city.

(What is happening... Where is anybody... Why is this even happening... Is this normal or is it just something that I forgot that it would happen?)

But now you realise that the whole pollution theory is kinda stupid, since you can breathe easily, so there must be something wrong, since at first, you couldn't think properly.
Even if you are lost in your thoughts, you decide to do something useful instead of trying to ask yourself meaningless questions that you already know that you don't have any way of answering.

(Where should I go now? Oh right, that dorm)

You continue walking, but after a short time, you figure out that you are lost, even getting the feeling that you deep down knew where you were going.

(Damn, if only this wasn't happening and I could ask someone)

But right when you start realising that you are lost, you find yourself in front of the dorm you've been searching for.

(Huh, that's convenient, hopefully they don't boot me out)

You think while you go up the stairs to the entrance, and when you open the door, you feel like you just settled your fate, the door that will haunt you for the rest of the year.