Chapter 12: Wedding And proposales

{Wedding day!!}

The ball room was full of wedding decorations. Which were a light green and white.

***

Thersa's POV

Ahh I'm getting married!!

Clarisse helps me put on a beautiful ball styled wedding dress that had beading and designs on the front. I start playing with the engagement ring loki got which is a emerald green gem with diamonds around it.

"Are you nervous?" She asks me as she finishes the dress and starts with my hair, she puts it into a bradded bun.

" just a little." I say

"Don't be you look amazing!!"Clarisse says as she gives me a mirror. I smile at her and start to head to the ballroom.
I find loki standing at the alter wearing his gold and green armor. I smile at him as I walk up to the alter.

"We are here today to celebrate loki and Theresa's commitment to each other."

"Do you loki Laufeyson take Theresa Gray as your wife?"

"I do." Loki says with confidence

"And do you Theresa Gray take Loki Laufeyson as your husband?"

"I do." I say

"Loki you may kiss the bride."

Loki kisses me then we smile at the crowd.

Later we change into are after wedding clothes which is for me a emerald green dress and black heels and loki wore a tux with a emerald green tie. As we walk to meet the crowd I get tacked in a hug by Clarisse.

"Congratulations!"

The end.

A/N hope you guys liked the story! Ik it's kinda short and crappy but I ran out of Ideas and this is just my first story. Thanks for all the views and votes!!!