ever since i were a kid i liked to..

Hurt people.

Not psychically at least, i did a few times but you will know about that later, now i shall introduce myself.

I do not have a name, not yet. Call me "Nothing" for now, I haven't picked up a skill. In this village if you are known by something or a skill then you are named after it.

My mother's name is Aphrodite because she's the most beautiful woman in this village, my father's name was apparently Fox because he was fast, good at fighting and pretty smart.

Nobody here knows how to write or read, i found an old book in the forest near the village, it's probably from the kingdom at the other side of the forest. I learned to do both from the book, but i think i can't write correctly. Oh well, can't change that, I'm not in the KINGDOM so i won't really learn to do it perfectly either.

Now onto the title of this chapter...
Im just different that the others i guess,
I always enjoyed seeing others cry, get frustrated or angry at me. That was always a part of me, I'm not an emotional person but that makes me feel a little joy, seeing people struggle i guess.

One time i torn my sisters doll made out of animal skin, she cried and threw a helmet at me while my mother scolded me. I were happy, for "no" reason whatsoever.

-Moom! Brother destroyed my doll!-
-why would you do that, nothing?- my mother asked.
-i don't know, what's wrong with it?.-
I looked at her, straight in her eyes.
-it was expensive! It was 5 coins!-
-why did you buy it then?-
I asked.
-wouldn't you save money if you didn't buy it?-
-Silence, nothing!-

As i said, i guess I'm just different. I never were the same, I'm more gentle than the others too. I never were interested in hunting, or fighting, or anything like that.
I just prefer to do other things, like observing the kingdom, looking at bugs and counting the clouds.

That's just how i am.