long story short....

I met someone new today.

I don't really like to socialize, it's pretty obvious from the previous chapters. I don't hate others, i just prefer to be alone and... Do my own thing.

I just were wandering near the peasants village, because I'm not going to lie; i were bored as hell. There is nothing to do and i don't have friends. That's a good thing actually, no one disturbs me when I'm busy doing whatever.

I saw a small group of peasants gathered around a house, they were looking up. As i look up i see.... A...another one..?
Wow will i see a person splash on the ground? Is he depressed? No, he isn't i could tell if he was...He's just an idiot actually.

-AHAHAH I WILL FLYY!!!-
-STUPID, YOU WONT YOU WILL DIE!
-Shut up Charlotte you don't have a place to talk after stealing the last fish from the pond.-
Well there's some conflict between the guy and 'Charlotte'. That's a weird name anyways..

And.. the idiot took out a few feathers and jumped, on the ground was a ton of pillows. He jumped HEAD FIRST, turns out there was a stone under them and it wasn't pretty.

-OWH, OWH, OWH, OWH..-
-ERRRÆEÆE OH MY GOD!!-
Some of the peasants come up to him and try to help bandage his head but they're trash, really.
If you deal with patching up cut off limbs at least once a month then you're good at it.

I walked up to him (i could see some of his skull even..) and ripped a pillow, using it to bandage his head. They will have to get a doctor immediately, i don't know what happened later because i walked away right after. And okay i understand that he could die any second (not really) BUT

Hear me out he's pretty ok looking and i know that he could literally die but i wanted to meet him again he's just looking like a non annoying person.
EW ACTUALLY.. but still... He's just..
Looking good, i guess..?

A couple of weeks later i met him again, he recognized me immediately. He thanked me every millisecond and was saying I'm a hero and I'm so cool and he's so grateful and..

Ah.. he would be the only type of person i would be a friend with, i guess.

-so, what's your name??-

-I uh.. call me 'nothing'.-

-What? That's not really a name.. oh sorry i forgot that's just a culture thing.. I'm so sorryyyyy!!!!!!-

-Its... Not a big deal..? You can call me anything if you don't like that 'name'.-

- Oh, can i call you hm... ANGEL?? actually no that's so stupid. Maybe Aden? -

- Aden is a cool name actually.. And you..?-

-Oh, yea i almost forgot! You can call me Max!-

-Max is a really nice name..!-

Oh my god i probably were so red and i don't even understand why? Is it an illness? Is it even curable? Is it me? Is it normal? Uh... Oh no, anyways did i tell you my NEW name..? Uh yes it's Aden now, you guessed it.

My "Mother" would be mad tho, it's against the tradition i guess..? So only you and Max can call me that. But who is reading my.. book? Journal? Something? You get it (if you are even reading this.)

Max is a good person, he could be my friend i guess. But i will see if he's not an loud idiot (he's not why did i write that..?)
So i guess long story short; i got a friend. :)