Good vibes...

******(SANJAY....(PROV...)) *****

"Sanjay....!!!!" I nodded.

"Where are you lost?" Crap! I wasn't listening to him.

"I'm sorry.., I'm thinking....about some work. Go ahead you're saying something..." I said.

"I will be back in 30min... I kept the extra lock in my room and if you want to go out before I return. Text me... Bye." I nodded.

Today is the first day, in India that I'm spending my whole time at home. I barely had time for myself for the past 6 months. All I did was study and work.

The doorbell rang, what? Did he come back this early? But to my surprise, that's Sanvi at the door.

"Aron gave these to you and he went to the guitar store." I moved a little to let her enter. I closed the door and turned to see her eyes were already on me.

"What?" I asked her.

"Isn't it your off for 3 days then why do you work now?" Oh!!

"From morning 7:00 AM to till now... It's.... (glancing at the clock)5:32 PM. I did nothing... I just opened the company site to check a few emails... And what's wrong with that???" I said going back to my workspace.

"Say that to your mom!!!" Wait!!!! where did the mom come from??

"What do you mean Sanvi?"

"Your mom is on the phone and she asked me to ask you that question. So take it and answer her directly." She gave me her phone and she disappeared with the cover in the kitchen.

"Mom.., are you seriously spying on me??" Why did she call Sanvi?

"What should I do? You do not even reply to me..." When did she even call me to give her a reply?

"When did you call, Mom???"

"Check your phone!" Shit! My phone is in silent mode.

"Mom...my phone is in silent mode. I'm.." she cuts me and said.

"It's okay... I never want to disturb you... Take care and if possible come home." She said and a few moments changed my life a lot. But my mom is the only one who plays a constant role...

" Yeah, Mom. Bye, take care." I went to the kitchen.

"Your phone...and thank you." She is arranging the items in the fridge.

"For what?? For making me your girlfriend or kissing me??" I didn't expect this.

"Thank you for the phone and why should I thank you for that....? you're the one who has to thank me." She raised her eyebrows and mouthed what? I nodded my head in response.

"For accepting sorry why did you do that?" She said.

"I'm running out of time. I know you drive well, then why waste time?." I said and she nodded.

"Coming to the kiss.., it's a normal way of saying thank you, Sanvi," I said.

"Well, that might be a way of thank you in London but not here.., in India." She said. Why am I arguing with her? Just why?

"What? Have no words left to say?." She asked. I smiled stepping towards her. She moved back at the same pace.

"So how else should I thank you Sanvi?" I asked.

"By words...." She slipped towards Sink avoiding me.

"I took you to test your driving skills.. so that I can help a little to this country people to be admitted to the hospital." She looked at me in horror.