~2~

There's a fine lie between love and war.

***•_•***

The day soon came to an end and the 3 boys, Yeosang, Wooyoung and Felix were waiting outside the school gates. A little while later they saw four others walking up to the them, two happened to be Yunho and Hongjoong the other two happened to be friends of Felix's.

"Are you walking home today?", one of them asked Felix.

"Yeah but Lee know hyung said he was gonna come with me. I don't see him anywhere"

"Yeah 'cause him and Chan held han and hyunjin to a gun point forcing them to apologise to each other. I, Changbin, for one will not sit and witness", Changbin said placing both hands on his hips.

"Likewise, I, Seungmin. I've managed to avoid all their issues up until now"

Hongjoong cleared his throat flashing a smile to them "so does this mean Lee know isn't going to the music club"

"No he might. I mean Seonghwa is going so", Changbin answered.

Hongjoong sighed, "this sounds like a real issue in your group. We have to get going but we'll talk to you guys tomorrow"

Changbin, Seungmin and Felix returned the smile whilst leaving the school. The four other boys headed to the music club Hongjoong had told them about.

When they arrived the place was filled with sounds of different instruments. A couple were on one table trying to finish off their song lyrics. Some were playing on the keyboard, guitar and some even singing. A tiny majority were in one corner doing a bit of art work. That was where seonghwa was. Yunho looked around finally spotting Mingi near a red haired coloured boy a bit shorter than him.

"I'm gonna go join Mingi. See you guys in a bit.", Yunho told them.

"I'm coming with you", Yeosang added following right behind him.

Hongjoong sighed and looked towards Seonghwa's direction. "I'll go speak to him for a while and try to clear up your mess from earlier today"

"That's just your excuse to talk to him. So you're gonna leave me here on my own?"

"First it's not an excuse. Second, of course not I'll be right back. Just try looking around or something you know"

"I don't know anyone."

"Wooyoung it's fine I'll be right back. Won't even take me a minute.", Hongjoong left to join Seonghwa as Wooyoung watched the clock.

1 minute.

2 minutes.

5 minutes.

He glanced over at Hongjoong. He was busy over there laughing his ass off, being all touchy with seonghwa, who had his free arm wrapped around a purple haired boy who Wooyoung knew to be Lee know. Of course seonghwa had dragged him there like Hongjoong did to him. And Hongjoong did not look like he was ready to leave at any second. He may have even forgotten about Wooyoung.

Wooyoung scoffed and started moving his feet to look around as he tried his best to explore the place. He was staring at Musical equipments big and small, tracing his fingers along a couple of them. He wasn't paying much attention to his surrounding because he found himself bumping into something broad and hard. He spun around quickly at the same time as what he'd bumped into.