Chapter Ten [END]

-♡-

Jeongguk pushes open the door, entering his big room. He threw Taehyung on the queen size bed making him squeal once again. Jeongguk chuckled at the boy, who got up and sat on the edge of the bed where Jeongguk was standing. Their eyes spoke more words that they didn't even need to speak. The way Taehyung was grabbing his hips, Jeongguk knew what to do.

He grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled it down to reveal his hard 8 inch cock. Flying up to his stomach, it was rock hard and even had a little precum on top of it. "Come on,sweetheart. Put your mouth on my cock and suck it like a good boy." Jeongguk brushed his fingers through Taehyung's hair and grabbed them to pull his face closer to his cock.

Taehyung wrapped his hand around the hard dick, it was so massive that it made his hands feel small. He gulped, it wasn't this big in his dreams,he underestimated Jeongguk. Stroking the cock up and down to get used to it before he puts his mouth on it. He licked around the tip to start, licking off the precum. Jeongguk moaned out at the new sensation that was now clouding his mind.

Taehyung was licking his entire length up and down,making sure it's wet,His eyes staring up at Jeongguk Who was looking back at him,brushing his fingers through his hair. Taehyung decided to take the cock in his mouth, sucking him off. He rolled his tongue around the tip and started sucking on it, Placing a kiss even which Jeongguk found cute. He took the cock deeper inside his mouth, the length getting engulfed by Taehyung's warm mouth.

"Shit,baby. You are doing so fucking good! keep sucking my cock like that" Jeongguk said,pushing his hips forward, making the cock go deeper in his mouth.

Taehyung tried to avoid his teeth, sucking the cock in a faster pace as he was bobbing in and out. His mouth has never been so full. He took it to the next level and deepthroated the cock, hitting the back of his throat. He saw Jeongguk throwing his head back in pleasure as he grabbed Taehyung's head to stand still because his knees were going weak from Taehyung's skill.

His velvet mouth was like heaven. Jeongguk, without any warning, gripped tightly on Taehyung's head and started to thrust inside his mouth. He was so close and he needs to fuck his mouth, he couldn't stop himself. Going at a faster pace, treating his mouth like a sex toy.

Taehyung grabbed Jeongguk's hip for support, staying still and letting his boss use his mouth. Tears were coming out of his eyes but not because of pain, it was the opposite of that. He could feel his own cock just rock hard and leaking inside his underwear. Jeongguk's cock kept fucking him for next few minutes until it started to tremble.

The very next second, Jeongguk was coming inside his mouth. Blowing off his load, filling his mouth while he groaned out of pleasure. Taking his cock out of his mouth once he came down from his high, looking at Taehyung's fucked out face. His hair messed up from all the head grabbing, There was his cum dripping out of his mouth as he immediately swallowed it all like it was nothing. Jeongguk just came but seeing Taehyung like this is making him hard again.

"Lay down on the bed,ass up so I can finger you open,sweetheart. I just want to shove my dick inside you right now but I love you too much to hurt you." Jeongguk said to him, making Taehyung chuckle.

"Anything for you sir~" Taehyung said to him, Taking off his underwear and getting on the bed with his ass facing Jeongguk. Raising his ass higher so Jeongguk can take his time with it.