Man I Did Not Want To Do This

After u realized that u just shat yourself, winton is still laying there with a broom up on his asshole. U stared at winton for so long that u passed out. Couple of hours later, u wake up on a sofa In the laboratory. When u woke up u them realized that u have shit In your pants and on the couch. Winton isnt In the same room as u, so u go To the bathroom. When u are In the bathroom u clean urself up and find a nice tight Pink thong In the bathroom and u put it on. U laugh while posing In the mirror and just as u strike a sexy ass pose Winton walks In. Winton and you stare at eachother for ten seconds and Winton looks at u up and down. "gahd daym y/n! That looks mighty good!" Winton says and u run To the door and shut it. "what the hell winton?!" u shout while ur hands are on the door so he cant get In. "i just wanted To see what were u doing here." winton tells u while u breath loudly. "whose thong is this? And why is it here?!" u shout as u look back at the mirror and see something "umm... Its mine!" winton yells proudly as u realize that there is a shit stain on them. U quickly take them off and yell "THESE ARE TOO SMALL FOR UR BIG MONKEY ASS" "......." winton doesnt answer and ask again "whose are these?" nothing again. Then u hear a sniff and Then u realize that winton is crying. "why the hell are u crying?" u shout and winton cries and tells u "i have anorexia.." "no Way u fat monkey ass u eat peanutbutter every Day no u dont." "...." "winton i think u are just In ur emo phase rn." u say while putting the thong back on and posing In the mirror. *Very angry winton ultimate* "WHAT THE HELL WINTON GET THOSE MONKEY GRIPPERS AWAY IM TRYING TO STRIKE A POSE IN THIS PINK THONG" U yell as winton rips the door apart and puts his grippers In your face.

Man i was not looking forward to write this. 💀💀 Its literally 3am rn pls kill me