C4

Lisa's schedule is very hectic since she came back from vacation in Thailand, she has a lot of things to finish in Korea before she is go back to the US to record a song for her album. Her busyness makes her put aside the concerns that should be her priority.

No one will question Lisa's professionalism when it comes to work. She never let her problem affect her when she's working, She know how to separates her personal life the reason why her popularity still on top , not like other artists whose popularity fades as time goes on.

The people who are close to her are worried about her situation, she locks herself in what she calls her passion, she has no time for herself, her parents want her to settle down so that she can focus on her family, but it's really difficult her when it comes to choosing a partner in life.

In the industry that Lisa works in, she is called a chick magnet because most of the women who will be with her are linked to her, but the truth is that Lisa is a coward when it comes to women, she doesn't know how to flirt.

Sometimes she only thinks of finding a woman who is wheeling and undergoing a procedure to carry her child for nine months and give it to her after she giving birth , she is at a point in her life where she already accepted to herself that she will not be able to find a woman who will be with her for the rest of her life.

While she was concentrating on watching the video on her laptop to check carefully if something needs to be changed in the dance steps of the trainees,when suddenly Rosie called .

"what!!!!" She didn't feel like answering it but she need to.

"you miss me that much huh.you idiot." Rosie replied sarcastically.

"I have a lot of work to finish Park, so if what you will say is not important, please, I have to work."

"work my ass, even if you don't work for the rest of your life you won't be hungry so stop drowning yourself in work lisa. Stop acting like you're not a billionaire, live and enjoy your hard earned money, you can't bring it with you to hell when you die." Rosie said obviously annoyed.

" it's not about money Chaeyoung, I love what I'm doing . I'll be back there next week I promise we'll hang out with you but for now let me finish my work and then you can lecture me." lisa responded softly to her friend.

"fine, I'll set you up on a date when you come back to here in US and I'll be mad if you don't show up. You are getting older Lisa, you need someone to be with you for the rest of your life, you need a family, what are you going to do with your dick, let it rot?"

"Ok, I will , but if I don't like her , don't force me. Bye." Lisa no longer let her friend answer she immediately hung up the call because she is too tired to argue. Lisa loves her best friend but sometimes she gets annoyed because Rosie act like she is lisa's mother when she scold her.

Lisa leaned on her seat to relax herself when her eyes caught sight of Chiquita her smile she look so happy clinging to Ahyeon and other members of BaeMon.

She suddenly thought of what she saw yesterday, she doesn't want to assume things but it bothered her all night.

Chiquita and Ahyoen look in the direction of where Lisa was and they immediately smiled and bowed to her followed by other members, she smiled in response and turned her attention back to the laptop and dismiss her thinking to focus on work.

"Chiquita, you want to join us for dinner at the Thai restaurant? my mom and dad will come later from thailand, they want to invite you when they found out that you are also Thai." Pharita said catching Chiquita's attention.

" really? yes I want to." chiquita responded enthusiastically.

"ok, we will go there after training." Pharita said before the group decided to go separate for their lunch .

As always, Ahyeon and Chiquita were together, but the youngest frowned because suddenly her friend was silent, she held her arm while leaning her chin on her shoulder. "What's the problem, why are you so quiet?" She asked as they walked towards the food store where they were going to eat.

"Nothing." Ahyeon replied flatly.

"do you have your period?" Chiquita ask innocently making Ahyeon roll her eyes.

"You know what ,you're very smart, intelligent, genius at the part that you graduated from secondary school before you hit the age of 13, but you're so stupid enough not to feel that I'm jealous. " the older girl walked quickly because of annoyance, while the younger girl just scratched her head while following her friend.

She's not annoyed at her friends reaction, in fact, she finds it funny that her friend is so vocal about her feelings for her and her possessiveness suddenly appears out of nowhere.

These two young girls are fully aware that they like each other but they know at their young age that it is too early for them to be in a relationship so they remain friends.

"Don't talk to me" Ahyeon snorted while stomping her feet away from chiquita.

"come on, you know that Pharita is like a sister to me because we both have a Thai race, so does Lisa eunnie." Chiquita tried to explain.

Ahyeon faced her with crossed arms. "Tomorrow I will also tell my mom and dad who came here. I want you to have dinner with us." She raised her eyebrows

" what! what if your mom and dad get mad at me." Chiquita said she suddenly feel nervous.

" and why will they be mad if I bring my friend along?" Ahyeon asked her with a smirk?

"ohhhh, yeah right friend." chiquita breathed a sigh of relief at the same time she feel embarrassed.

" not unless you want me to introduce you as ......"

" friend." chiquita cut her causing Ahyeon to laugh.

"At least I know that you thought I would introduce you as my Girlfriend. Don't be too fast babe, we're too young for that. at the right time I know you will be mine . Mine only." Ahyeon whispered to her before she left, leaving her speechless friend behind.

She snapped out of being dumbfounded when Ahyeon walk back and pulled her, she giggled at the reaction of her friend, Chiquita didn't know what she was going to say so she just let Ahyeon tease her.