𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

The crowds cheer and players roar

The crowds cheer and players roar. It was the match of the century.

Bluelock vs the U-20 team!

The match was decided abruptly by their coaches, eager to see who is the victor amongst them. Only the victor can win the egoistic pride and brag about their achievements while the loser goes back to zero and be replaced by those better than them. That's how things should be, or as Ego Jinpachi would put it.

"Extraordinary egoism is the one thing Japan's football lacks." stated by Ego Jinpachi himself. And that exact extraordinary egoism is possessed by the 11 players that will fight against the top of japan's football. Although they have the overflowing egoism, it is still a difficult match against those who have extreme experience of the said sport.

Which is why this match is becoming a worldwide sensation. Even attracting multiple big shots from other countries. Afterall, having different motherlands won't stop oneself from enjoying a good quality soccer match.

A locker door clicked as it was closed by a white haired man. Nagi Seishirou, a 17 year old soccer player fighting against the U-20 team. Nagi is one of the talented players in the bluelock team as he ranks 6 amongst the others. It came by a surprise but it didn't matter. All he wanted was to fight with the strongest and feel the adrenaline as if you're walking on thin glass. He wanted to crush them and see the despair on their faces as he-

"Hey Nagi, Are you nervous?"

The said man was pulled out of his trance and glanced to his side. It was one of his friends, Isagi Yoichi. Nagi took a minute to adjust to reality and looked at his friend with a blank expression on his face.

"No, I'm kind of excited.."

The raven friend in front of him chuckled as he knew this was very on character of Nagi. He puts his hand on Nagi's shoulder and they walked together towards their team. It was no doubt there was determination and excitement in both of the boy's faces. It was one hell of a match afterall..

"Let's go win this."

BANG!

A loud slam was heard in the hallways of a hospital. It was soon followed by desperate shouts coming from outside of the door. Disregarding the continuous pleas from outside, the person inside of the room rigorously opens his cellphone and plugs his earphone cables. Inserting the ear buds in his ear, the loud noises soon disappeared.

November 21, 2022

The purple haired boy glanced at the date on the top of his phone. Reo Mikage, a 17 years old soccer player.

'Was a soccer player'. The young boy was the infamous son of the Mikage family. He's also known for his great renown in playing the sport but it all didn't matter to him now. Reo saw himself as a fish out of the water, waiting for it's inevitable death. He could care less for his reputation nor his popularity. He wanted to only care about himself. He wanted to care about living...

Soon enough the eyes filled with tears came to close. The purple haired boy forced his thoughts out of his head and began to sleep. The darkness engulfing him and drifting his mind into slumber..

꒰ ♡♡♡ ꒱

© mxonliet

𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐂𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 ›› ʀᴇᴏɴᴀɢɪOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara